✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey everyone! :wave:

This is a thread in which anyone, from any walk of life, can post a prayer request.

I thought that there might be some things that you would feel more comfortable asking people to pray about, if they were around your age.

That being said, feel free to post any prayer request here. If you want to ask for prayer, but it is about something private: you can always tell us that you are in need of prayer, without specifying why.

Also, please feel free to send any prayer requests directly to me via Private Message.

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
and forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but away from the evil one.
For the Kingdom,
the Power and the Glory are Yours.
Now and for ever. Amen
— The Lord's Prayer.

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Remember: Yahweh knows what you need before you ask (Matthew 6:8).

:groupray::pray::crossrc::crosseo::prayer::bow:

Last edited:

JeffShott

JeffroDisiac the Aphrodisiac.
Mar 13, 2010
Spring Hill, TN.
✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lol, yeah, good point.
Looks like this thread's in a section where threads are permanent though, I think anyway. So, people will eventually use it.

Yeah, it's a sticky, how cool! :)
Thanks, Nilla. :thumbsup:

Though, as of right now, I don't have anything that needs to be prayed about.

Okay, brother.
If you ever do, the thread will be waiting. ;)

Upvote 0

tpk

The Preacher's Kid
Jan 29, 2005
Virginia
Visit site
✟14,344.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, great thread idea, and it's too bad that it isn't being used very much. Anyway, I am finishing up high school this and next week and I have some final projects and exams going on. If you wouldn't mind, I ask that you would pray for me to stay focussed and stay on task so that I can finish strong and get all my assignments in and do well on my tests.
Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

JeffShott

JeffroDisiac the Aphrodisiac.
Mar 13, 2010
Spring Hill, TN.
✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey, great thread idea, and it's too bad that it isn't being used very much.

Haha, too true. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I am finishing up high school this and next week and I have some final projects and exams going on. If you wouldn't mind, I ask that you would pray for me to stay focussed and stay on task so that I can finish strong and get all my assignments in and do well on my tests.
Thanks! :)

Will do, brother. :crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Going to have to ask prayer about school right now. Im in my senior year and there's a lot of personal conflicts with friends, and college decisions. So I just pray for a positive outlook on most of this, and patience as well. Thanks :)
Praying all goes well for you ~ direction and peace :hug: :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I will pray for you guys. I would also like some prayer for my father. He is caught up in this world. He lives ungodly and has cheated on my mother three times. (That we know of) His last affair has been apparently cut off, yet we get something every week of him somehow contacting her. My mother isn't handling anything with this situation biblically either. My parents fight on a usual basis. And my brother doesn't show any fruit of knowing Christ himself. Pray for my family please.

Prayer works,
Christopher
Will do, definitely. G-d bless, and may He guide your family...

And this if a given, but prayers for Japan, as they are suffering this massive natural disaster... Prayers for the world because we're all next.

Upvote 0