✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Team Love Members
If you are a Team Love Member and wish to continue to work on team love you must post to this annoucement. Please make one post and state in that post the time you can dedicate to working with the pets and the number of pets you can take care of without being over extended. You can always add or take away from your list of pets as the need arises. The deadline to post here will be Friday, Feb. 9th. After that time positions will be filled with new workers.

Team Love will be re-organizing under the new Leadership of CFPR9.

Team Hope and Faith will share in the sponsorship of Team Love. It will be our responsibility to make sure we do everything possible to help them become as good as they can be. I will be asking all my members to help and I believe Team Hope will do the same. It is truly in CF Pet Forum's best interest that we keep these 3 teams up and going if any of the teams are going to be successful.

Thank you for being a part of Team Love and We will do everything possible to make this a positive experience for all of CF Pet Forum.

H

HeReignsInMe

I would like to remain as Co/Captain and stay on my team but if I have to use my current CF character and blessings and what not for the sake of being on this team and remain Co/Captain I'd say that's not fair that other teams have a CFPetRESCUER character and we don't. I know of others who become members of teams the same time I did and they have a CFPetRESCUER id. What happen here? I think I waited long enough for a CFPetRESCUER id but I never got one or an answer as to why not, I have been very accomadating and very giving of my blessings, time and resources as for helping and aiding with my list of pets, my team members pets and other peoples pets, I really enjoy being part of this side of the forum and the time I have to spend with the pets is not an issue I've proved that in the past but if I can't get an CFPetRESCUER id I would say I no longer wish to be a part of this team and I have to say that is a disappointment to me if this be the case, unfair. I think if people are going to be invited to be on such a team they should not just be told of their duties but they should be told the truth about not having the same privileges as others it should all be out in the open that way they can decide if they want to continue on to join up.

Formerly known as HannahAnna

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey y'all! Glad you want to continue to help out!

HeReignsInMe, I'm not sure what the rationale is for not issuing more pet rescuer accounts, but I think it's something that can be discussed. Hopefully as you guys go forward any issues like this that have caused people to feel unwelcome or left out can be worked out. I can see why that would be upsetting, though having a rescue account comes with its own downsides.

Are you guys keeping track of the blessings you spend on pet food and care? Whether you have a rescue account or not, you can be reimbursed.

PM me or CFFA or DrCF and we'll help you out in that department.

Upvote 0

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I really think you should get petRESCUERaccounts as soon as possible :eek: you need them so that owners know that CFpetRESCUE is taking care of their pets - not some kind members who love pets....I didn't know Team Love members didn't get those accounts yet :eek:

the other reason you need them is to have blessings on that account - given to you by CFpetRESCUE, with which you feed the pets....those IDs kind of make it official....

thank you both fr wanting to continue with this - and I definitly think you should stay co-captain Hannah_Anna :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
H

HeReignsInMe

Hey y'all! Glad you want to continue to help out!

HeReignsInMe, I'm not sure what the rationale is for not issuing more pet rescuer accounts, but I think it's something that can be discussed. Hopefully as you guys go forward any issues like this that have caused people to feel unwelcome or left out can be worked out. I can see why that would be upsetting, though having a rescue account comes with its own downsides.

Are you guys keeping track of the blessings you spend on pet food and care? Whether you have a rescue account or not, you can be reimbursed.

PM me or CFFA or DrCF and we'll help you out in that department.
Thank you for your positive feedback I so appreciate it and to answer your question no I have not kept up with my blessings. Again thank you!

Upvote 0
H

HeReignsInMe

I really think you should get petRESCUERaccounts as soon as possible :eek: you need them so that owners know that CFpetRESCUE is taking care of their pets - not some kind members who love pets....I didn't know Team Love members didn't get those accounts yet :eek:

the other reason you need them is to have blessings on that account - given to you by CFpetRESCUE, with which you feed the pets....those IDs kind of make it official....

thank you both fr wanting to continue with this - and I definitly think you should stay co-captain Hannah_Anna :thumbsup:
Thank you so much I agree with you and I do want to remain as a CFPetRESCUER - Co/Captain, again thank you for your support and positive comments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesusbutterfly

Jesus is my Life, my Friend and my Everything
Jan 28, 2007
Waterford, Ireland
✟18,644.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

Checking in and reporting for duty... This is my first day looking after the pets too so Im not quite sure where to find the pets that need to be looked after so give me a shout and I will help... ;)

God bless u all,

Lorna

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.