Teacher served ‘harassment’ charge for opposing sexually explicit books in middle school classrooms

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The teacher was supported by 18 colleagues, who warned about the 'known psychological and mental damage' to children which would come from the 'sexually explicit and inappropriate contentographic materials.'

July 12, 2021 (Mass Resistance) – Most people can’t imagine what efforts school officials and activist staff will make to protect the sexuality/LGBT agenda – and how they seek to impose a climate of fear within the school against everyone who disagrees. What happened in this middle school is representative of what is happening across the country.

A teacher raises an alarm

In Part 2 we described how Bonnie, a social studies teacher at Baird Middle School in Ludlow, MA, became alarmed that inappropriate contentographic, homosexual, and transgender themed books were in the school library, and were being brought into classrooms for children to read. This was apparently arranged by the “transgender” librarian (a weird woman who dressed as a man).

Bonnie met with the Principal, who refused to deal with it. So on Nov. 18, 2019 (as we described in Part 3) Bonnie delivered a detailed letter to the Superintendent that was signed by 18 other Baird teachers who shared her concern. The letter strongly requested that those harmful books not be made available to the children. But the Superintendent was unconcerned. Instead, he told them they must go through a formal “process” if they wanted any books removed.

On January 20, 2020 (as we described in Part 4) Bonnie submitted the paperwork to go through the bureaucratic process for removal of one of the particularly egregious books. A biased committee appointed by the Superintendent subsequently ruled that the book was “age-appropriate for middle school students.”

Continued below.
Teacher served ‘harassment’ charge for opposing sexually explicit books in middle school classrooms

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Whatever happened to what used to be in schools?

It was removed to make way for LGBT propaganda that's making its way into the hands of normal children and confusing them at a time that's already somewhat confusing and difficult to navigate through.

How did all this new "instructive" material get crammed in, and if it wasn't crammed in, what was removed to make room for it?

It's definitely being crammed in. I don't have kids and I thank God for that every day because I cannot imagine how horrible it has to be to be a child in this day and age, but my best friend has four and the two youngest go to a Christian school specifically because the public school that they were going to was trying to shove LGBT garbage down their throats, as well as telling them that they were uniquely evil for having White skin and was trying to make them write letters to non-existent "slaves" in order to "apologize for being White". The week he found out about that nonsense he kept both of these girls home from school and then started working extra hours to get them both into Christian schools.

This guy does not go to church, btw

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It was removed to make way for LGBT propaganda that's making its way into the hands of normal children and confusing them at a time that's already somewhat confusing and difficult to navigate through.

It's definitely being crammed in. I don't have kids and I thank God for that every day because I cannot imagine how horrible it has to be to be a child in this day and age, but my best friend has four and the two youngest go to a Christian school specifically because the public school that they were going to was trying to shove LGBT garbage down their throats, as well as telling them that they were uniquely evil for having White skin and was trying to make them write letters to non-existent "slaves" in order to "apologize for being White". The week he found out about that nonsense he kept both of these girls home from school and then started working extra hours to get them both into Christian schools.

This guy does not go to church, btw
This is yet another example of the devil working to dominate the school system, to educate children around to his own agenda. It is linked to the suppression of Christianity in the schools in order to block children from hearing about Christ and what He has done on the Cross to bring salvation.

I was a school teacher in New Zealand for 19 years and know that Christians are sidelined, bullied, and discriminated against. If there is one section of society in our western countries, it is the education system where the devil is very active in seeking to block children and young people from knowing about Christ and Him crucified.

• Informative
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
When is enough going to be enough regarding the LGBT agenda for your kids, Americans?

When are you going to finally stand up and fight back against them?
If Burger King employees can quit en masse wouldn't it be more fitting for these 18 teachers to refuse to be part of a system corrupting children? It may be the most effective way to say that the woke emperor has no clothes. They might be able to work at a Catholic school, albeit at lower wages.

And parents? You now know what the public schools are trying to foist on your children. Might it also be an effective way to say that the woke emperor has no clothes to remove your children from that public school? Pay the tuition at the Catholic school, or even ask for financial aid. Even if you only pay $100 after financial aid it will help in hiring those 18 teachers. Leave the rotten public school system in the dust of it's own depravity. Don't be enslaved to those who would debauch your children as if you are led around by a chain leash.

As the old Paul Simon song says, "There must be fifty ways to leave ...."

As the Nike ad says, "Just do it."

If somebody says that their own public school is not that bad, are you so sure? Things are changing at lightning speed.

Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If Burger King employees can quit en masse wouldn't it be more fitting for these 18 teachers to refuse to be part of a system corrupting children? It may be the most effective way to say that the woke emperor has no clothes.

I wholeheartedly agree. If you're working in a public school and are well aware of what they are trying to teach children, you are my enemy. You have no excuse. You should resign immediately and try to form your own school with other educators and teach normal subjects instead of racially-obsessed black power nonsense and "pride" values.

And parents? You now know what the public schools are trying to foist on your children. Might it also be an effective way to say that the woke emperor has no clothes to remove your children from that public school?

The parents are the biggest part of the problem because the overwhelming majority of them are not involved in what goes on at the school at all, citing "well we work so much!" as an excuse; and this has me thinking that workplaces purposely deluge people with extra nonsense work specifically to keep them from being involved with their local PTAs or at the schools at all.

The really big problem in my area is that a lot of the most damaging content is taught in High School and there are no private high schools for 45 miles as far as I know (one catholic High School within 45 miles), but I hated school myself and believe that compelling young people to go to school for 13 years rather than to study a career is tyrannical on it's face and something that state govt requires because they want to produce obedient idiots who are just smart enough to do the increasingly lousier jobs and at the same time, not smart enough to question how they're being taken advantage of by said jobs and lied to by Washington DC and their sycophant media propagandists.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0