Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So since there is a coffee thread how about a tea thread for those of us who can't stand the smell or taste of coffee!!

Some of my favorites are :

images

images

Also plain black tea iced and Chai hot or iced depending how the weather is with pumpkin , vanilla , raspberry ,coconut syrups.

How about you any favorites?

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I have to have my green tea, but as far as black teas go my favorite is Prince of Wales. Earl Grey, Lady Gray and Darjeeling are also great. English and Irish Breakfast are two that I'm not very fond of. And Constant Comment from Bigelow is really good as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Oh, but I love tea too!

Mint tea, ginger tea, rose tea, lavender tea <3 Mint and ginger tea in particular, I like the refreshing minty taste for morning cups and the warming ginger fire for bedtime. It's delightful, and smells wonderful.

Tea <3

Edit: In fact if you know of Pukka Herbs I pretty much adore their entire range of tea :| I have a little stockpile of various teas, but my favourites are definitely the herbals/fruit teas <3

I love <3 too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like both coffee and tea!

My favorite teas are peppermint and chai. I've heard iced tea isn't "real" tea, so I'll refrain from commenting on it. ^_^
Coffe lovers can only post if they bring goodies :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hana14

May 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
✟8,168.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm a tea addict it's not even funny! Yesterday I went for afternoon tea with a few friends for my birthday. One of my gifts was a tea set with info about 50 different types of tea.

Currently my favourite teas are white chocolate almond green tea and orange spice rooibos. I also love peppermint and jasmine.

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0