Visit site
✟12,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Hi, does anyone like to play trading card games(pokemon, yugioh, magic, and etc)? I really like TCGs and I try to play as many as I can.
ah, i have TCGs, but i never learned how to play them, even though i only tried playing them once with a friend.

Upvote 0

Andy007

Nov 27, 2021
Sacramento
✟9,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I play Pokemon competitively & keep up w/ the meta.

I recently got into Yu-Gi-Oh & have a few decks but don't play competitively.

Do you play pokemon tcg online? I do and my username is 1Joy. I just got the new single strike battle deck and I am look forward to play testing it with a Pokemon master.

I play yugioh duel links and the physical card game too. I use alot of decks as well. My favorite are Performapals. We should have a friendly duel too!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you play pokemon tcg online? I do and my username is 1Joy. I just got the new single strike battle deck and I am look forward to play testing it with a Pokemon master.

I play yugioh duel links and the physical card game too. I use alot of decks as well. My favorite are Performapals. We should have a friendly duel too!
I do play the Pokemon TCG online. I have one deck of each type. They are made from what I pull. I have no idea how to trade & 'connect' w/ a known user, tho.

I was trying to download DuelLinks but couldn't get it work. If I remember right, I think you need Windows & I have Mac.

Upvote 0

Andy007

Nov 27, 2021
Sacramento
✟9,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I do play the Pokemon TCG online. I have one deck of each type. They are made from what I pull. I have no idea how to trade & 'connect' w/ a known user, tho.

I was trying to download DuelLinks but couldn't get it work. If I remember right, I think you need Windows & I have Mac.

You need to create an account on the official pokemon site than you can adjust parental controls for PTCGO. Trading and communicating with others are disabled for safety reasons but I trust you won't go crazy.:) I have been trading on PTCGO for years, let me know if you want any tips.

you can play duel links on your phone and/or tablet.

• Informative
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0