TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
We're the only ones who call ourselves animals, while at the same time making drugs to keep us from acting like animals.
School Shootings and School Violence

At least 39 school shootings and/or school-related acts of violence have been committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 200 wounded and 100 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public... ...
This list includes those who have not only used guns, but also the use of knives, swords, and bombs. Moreover, this list is only comprised of cases where the perpetrator’s toxicology reports and/or psychiatric drug use were disclosed. More often than not, the perpetrator’s psychiatric drug use, or toxicology report is not made public.

Fully documented report on investigating the link between psychiatric drugs and violence

The mental health watchdog group, Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) International created a fully documented 64-page report that details more than 60 examples of school and mass shootings, stabbings, and senseless violent acts committed by those under the influence of psychotropic drugs or experiencing serious withdrawal from them. It also provides more than 30 studies that link antidepressants, antipsychotics, psychostimulants, mood stabilizers, and sedative-hypnotics to adverse effects that include hostility, mania, aggression, self-harm, suicide, and homicidal thoughts.

• Informative
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not with science.

In fact, in my opinion, today's science should be supporting them.
More money? Do it! (give more drugs!)
"A review of scientific literature published in Ethical Human Psychology and Psychiatry regarding the “astonishing rate” of mental illness

over the past 50 years revealed that it’s not “mental illness” causing the problem; rather,

it’s the psychiatric drugs prescribed to treat it.

Therefore, citing a mental disorder is not a predictor of aggressive behavior; however, the drugs prescribed to treat it are documented to cause such behavior."

• Informative
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟757,317.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Who is the ones who lie ? Mankind, all men, or God ?
That would be the ones who make God out to be something in which He can not be, which in this case is the decepter in chief.

• Haha
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟261,543.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Embedded Age IS real age.

No fake stuff.

Adam had all the things that a 20 or 30 year old man had -- minus a history.

After all, he was to tend the Garden, get married, and have children.

(In that order, I might add.)

Ditto for the plants and animals.

They had maturity without history as well.

Keep in mind that only Adam & Eve had age embedded into them (as well as all the plants and animals alive at the time).

Have you seen my dental challenge thread?

My Dental Challenge
Which is not an answer to my question. My question wasn't "Is embedded age real?" My question was, how would you distinguish it?
If you want to bring non believers closer to Christ, you will have to convince them. Just repeating the same hard-to-believe line over and over again isn't convincing.

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟261,543.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
God inserted it.

Look at it this way:

"Age" is a noun.

Nouns can be inserted into things.

God inserted age into His creation, giving it maturity without a history.
Nonsese.

A noun is a type of word and words can be inserted in sentences or texts, not in rocks, not in archaeological artefacts. What gives us age of things are tree rings, or ratios of radioactive isotopes. If god inserted age - as you pretend - did he insert Potassium-40 and argon-40 in just these ratios that geologists are deluded in thinking that a certain rock is 3.5 billion years old?

Do you remember this post:
Then how do we distinguish both?
To put it in infantile terms, so you can understand:
Imagine a group of archaeologists excavating some site. They find an arrowhead and radiometric date it. Each blip from the equipment makes the artefact 100 years older blip... blip... suddenly they counted and are at an age of 3906 BC. One more blip and the boundary of 4004 bc, the date of the alleged Creation. After a few seconds of silence the apparatus goes suddenly 'blip". The archaeologists uncover their heads, fall on their knees and one whispers: "Gentlemen, we just witnessed embedded age".
Or are there ways in which our imaginary archaeologists can distinguish true age from embedded age? Will their equipment blip differently?

There are archaeologists and there are machines that do blip. Whether you like it or not. And these machines do blip well past 4004 BC. Just like there are geologists that find rock formations older than 6.000 years, astronomers that observe stars past 6.000 light years away and so on. Here they are. You'll have to deal with them.
So how do they distinguish real age from embedded age?

• Agree
Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟261,543.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I already answered driewerf in Post 263 about it being fake or real.
No, you didn't answer. You repeated your baseless claim.
You're entitled to think I'm wrong.

Just don't expect me to defend myself against your entitlement.
The tree rings aren't entitlement, they are real things. The layers of ice aren't entitlement, they are real things. The ratio of radioactive isotopes in rocks aren't entitlement, they are real things. Reality screams that you are wrong.

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟261,543.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Science can take a hike.
It will. And will bring back ice core layers, and magnetic revearsals in the ocean floor and rock samples and data about supernovae and volcanic eruptions. And all those things will prove you wrong. That's what happens when science takes a hike.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,913,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Which is not an answer to my question. My question wasn't "Is embedded age real?" My question was, how would you distinguish it?

What's to distinguish?

Can God embed color into His creation?

If so, would you ask, "How would one distinguish embedded green grass from real green grass?"

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting!
Be careful! The massive sickness industry has trillions of dollars at stake !

The truth was known and published in 'routine' news for a few years, until it was and continues to be heavily censored.

Too many groups don't want the truth known, including law enforcement at the top, because of so many millions or billions at stake. They make up other stories as if proofs to continue to lead everyone they can astray and to get and keep the money .

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,913,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What gives us age of things are tree rings, or ratios of radioactive isotopes.

That's right.

Those require passages of time.

But God created what He created sans the passage of time REQUIRED for age to have come about.

He created fully-mature things in one day, that would take years and years to grow that old.

And that's what you're failing to comprehend.

You're failing to comprehend how something can be old without GROWING OLD.

And the answer, of course, is that God did it.

Again, can God create a dress tomorrow so old that it falls apart with age?

I say He can.

What say you?

If god inserted age - as you pretend -

Why do you talk like this?

This gives me the impression that you aren't really interested in learning anything.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,913,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The tree rings aren't entitlement, they are real things. The layers of ice aren't entitlement, they are real things. The ratio of radioactive isotopes in rocks aren't entitlement, they are real things. Reality screams that you are wrong.

And this is why I've said more than once here that one should never stray outside of Genesis 1 & 2 when discussing creationism, as people will tend to bring up ice cores, tree rings, and everything BUT what happened during that one week in 4004 BC.

Now you know the answer to Question 12 of my Creation Test:

1. Explain the difference between creatio ex nihilo and creatio ex materia; and give two examples of each.
2. What was the first object in the universe that had mass?
3. Eden in the Bible is known as __________ on a secular map.
4. What literary device reconciles Genesis 1 and Genesis 2?
5. Put the following in order that they appeared in the universe: whales, stars, trees, sun, land, sea, outer space.
6. What day was Adam created on?
7. Was the universe created a closed system and, if not, what kind of energy did it run off of? if it was created open, what closed it?
8. Describe terra aqua and what kind of water it consisted of and why.
9. Photosynthesis required light from the sun prior to the Fall. true or false?
10. Explain how a 24-hour day could transpire before the sun was created.
11. Explain the difference between "miracles" and "magic."
12. When discussing Creationism, why should one never let himself stray from Genesis 1 or 2?
13. Why is "heaven" singular in Genesis 1, but plural in Genesis 2?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟351,740.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Even in cartoons , when a dinosaur is created, it appears full grown right away without having or needing any time of growth !

Who has more power ?

YHVH the Creator of all things,

or cartoonists ?

In that specific example, I'd say it's an even tie.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,913,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Good.

And will bring back ice core layers, and magnetic revearsals in the ocean floor and rock samples and data about supernovae and volcanic eruptions.

Not in 4004 BC it wouldn't.

And all those things will prove you wrong.

That'll be the day.

Tree rings and O rings might prove YOU wrong, but not me.

That's what happens when science takes a hike.

In the case of the Creation Week, what science was around to go hiking off?

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟173,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
If you want to bring non believers closer to Christ, you will have to convince them. Just repeating the same hard-to-believe line over and over again isn't convincing.
That's the point, you can't. Embedded age is an unfalsifiable proposition. Like all properly crafted theological propositions, it cannot be disproven and it won't make any difference to science if you don't. '

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,913,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Be careful! The massive sickness industry has trillions of dollars at stake !

The truth was known and published in 'routine' news for a few years, until it was and continues to be heavily censored.

Too many groups don't want the truth known, including law enforcement at the top, because of so many millions or billions at stake.

Reminds me of SETI, that took our money after convincing the government they'd probably find life "out there."

They make up other stories as if proofs to continue to lead everyone they can astray and to get and keep the money.

Ya -- they found that Wow! signal probably just about the time that interest in SETI was dwindling.

Upvote 0