AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Russian defense ministry claimed on its Facebook page that a Syrian airstrike hit "workshops, which produced chemical warfare munitions" in the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhoun.

It said that "terrorists" had been transporting the chemical munitions from its largest arsenal to Iraq.

But
Trump said:
Russia said it, I believe it, that settles it

which means it couldn't possibly be fake news, :rolleyes:.

Full story here -->:(

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let's see if you can find a couple of common threads here.

arsenal0.gif

saddam_execution.jpg

Petrodollar Warfare – Saddam abandons Dollar for Euro

Libya and weapons of mass destruction

gaddafi2_2034999c.jpg

USA's Petro Dollar Threatened by Gaddafi's Gold-for-Oil

Al Qaeda’s Pursuit of Weapons of Mass Destruction
beab380fa99a285315b7c065ab79f385.jpg

The Petrodollar Wars: The Iraq Petrodollar Connection

Jihad and The Petrodollar

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar!

Vladimir-Putin-300x300.jpg

The Russians are actually making a move against the petrodollar. It appears that they are quite serious about their de-dollarization strategy. The largest natural gas producer on the planet, Gazprom, has signed agreements with some of their biggest customers to switch payments for natural gas from U.S. dollars to euros.

Syria, Russia and Iran: Killing the US Petrodollar

Russia agreed to supply China as much oil as it needs indefinitely, and that too in yuan, not U.S. dollars. It was a long drawn dream of Iran to start an oil bourse that would trade oil in non-U.S. dollars. Little did I know that Syria would be the leading edge of the sword that made another cut into the U.S. dollar?

Syria and weapons of mass destruction
U.S. condemns suspected Syrian chemical attack on civilians, but says the Assad government is a 'political reality'
maxresdefault.jpg

Syria abandons US Petrodollar and switches to the euro

Guess what's next?

funny-army-soldiers-democracy-kicking-door-pics.jpg

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
SYRIA
US launches missiles into Syria in response to chemical weapons attack

By Jennifer Griffin, Lucas Tomlinson

Published April 06, 2017
FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter Email Print
DEVELOPING – The United States launched dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian airfield early Friday in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians.

The Tomahawk missile strikes destroyed portions of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s military infrastructure. Fox has learned there was one primary target an airbase in Shayrat, located outside Homs, a US official tells Fox News

The military plans called for 43 Tomahawks to be fired from the USS Porter and USS Ross. The two Destroyers in the Med can carry 70 Tomahawks altogether.

US defense officials tell Fox the two warships have been training for the past two days to execute this mission.

“Our forward deployed ships give us the capability to quickly respond to threats... these strikes in Syria are a perfect example - this is why we're there,” said a Navy official.

Jennifer Griffin currently serves as a national security correspondent for FOX News Channel . She joined FNC in October 1999 as a Jerusalem-based correspondent. You can follow her on Twitter at @JenGriffinFNC.

Lucas Tomlinson is the Pentagon and State Department producer for Fox News Channel. You can follow him on Twitter: @LucasFoxNews

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟279,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'll be the first to say it... Trump really messed up big time here. If this escalates, I'll take my Trump bumper sticker off my car.

God grant His wisdom to Vladimir Putin :prayer:
...he's the only one who can fix this mess now.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,122,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We are all on the train with no breaks, like it or not.

This is a president.... we are never going to agree on all aspects of any given administration, but that does not discredit what accomplishments are being made. While I do not agree with this action, I still do agree with others.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The attack might be all that's needed. Remember that Assad gave up the stocks of poison gas he had at the time, when Obama said there would be military action if he did not.

The Trump administration's apparent weakness emboldened Assad to resume gas attacks. Tillerson's suggestion that Trump was backing away from U.S. demands that Assad step down, seems to have been the key error.

One of the advantages of strength, is you don't have to use force. Trump had to establish his willingness to fight with a demonstration, just as Obama did not have to do that. But Trump did the right thing. Without that, he'd have been completely without credibility.

Too bad he had to do it. But it was necessary, brought on by the weakness of his foreign policy. (which now looks a lot stronger than it did just a day ago). Well done, Mr. President.

Upvote 0