Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been swimming lately either. Sometimes I only "play" in the pool like floating at my back with my eyes closed, just to relax. That isn't swimming actually. hehe But I feel less tension after a hard day of work. It is like "letting go" of your cares and worries to the Lord. :)

Most outdoor pools are usually according to the weather temperature, unless one swims during the cold months. During sunny days, the water isn't so cold. Initially when going into the water, one will always feel the sudden change in the temperature on the skin. But after a short while of warming up, the body will adjust to the water temperature and adapt to it.

Personally I prefer indoor pool as I don't really like to get tan. Even sunblock will need to reapply after an hour or so. If there isn't any indoor pool, I will choose to swim at night.

Do you like swimming in the day or at night?

Upvote 0

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been swimming lately either. Sometimes I only "play" in the pool like floating at my back with my eyes closed, just to relax. That isn't swimming actually. hehe But I feel less tension after a hard day of work. It is like "letting go" of your cares and worries to the Lord. :)

Most outdoor pools are usually according to the weather temperature, unless one swims during the cold months. During sunny days, the water isn't so cold. Initially when going into the water, one will always feel the sudden change in the temperature on the skin. But after a short while of warming up, the body will adjust to the water temperature and adapt to it.

Personally I prefer indoor pool as I don't really like to get tan. Even sunblock will need to reapply after an hour or so. If there isn't any indoor pool, I will choose to swim at night.

Do you like swimming in the day or at night?
hello

Upvote 0

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello ProGodness i'm glad you asked that I like to swim in the day time sometimes in a indoor pool like at a hotel or something sonetimes in an outdoor pool :) do you like to swim in the day time?? who else likes to swim in the day time or night time??? does anyone prefer outdoor pools or indoor pools???

Upvote 0

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Swimming is one of the all-rounder exercise that uses many muscles in our body. It is a good way of maintaining weight, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. It not only has impact on the physical fitness but also reduces the psychological stress by relaxing the mind, lifting the mood and building endurance.

For those who do not swim can also join in the fun by playing in the pool. One of the fun things to do in the theme park is to play in the water slides. This is my all time favorite in the water. Even the wave pool is enjoyable too. By letting wave after wave splashing onto the body is like a full body massage. haha :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello progodness, thank you for shareing that I knew swimming had an impact on strengthing the heart muscle but I never knew that you could get that kind of workout by swimming, I guess if you did laps in a pool you could probably work your muscles :) I've never been to a water park so I haven't been on any water slides :( does anyone swim laps in a pool for working out?? what has been your experience???

Upvote 0

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello progodness, thank you for shareing that I knew swimming had an impact on strengthing the heart muscle but I never knew that you could get that kind of workout by swimming, I guess if you did laps in a pool you could probably work your muscles :) I've never been to a water park so I haven't been on any water slides :( does anyone swim laps in a pool for working out?? what has been your experience???

Yea, swimming helps to strengthen many parts of our body muscles, including muscles of the various organs like the heart and lungs. It also promotes blood circulation.

It is very fun going to the water theme park. I guess I like to play in the water. Thus, a theme park is very appealing to me. haha :) My parents used to bring me when I was a kid. Though I have grown up, I still enjoy it. :) I hope if you have the opportunity to travel a bit, you may want to consider going to one near you. Well, it may be a different experience for you since it is your first time. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums