USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Sad. I hope they can work it out for themselves.

It's not surprising and it's hardly reported....hmmmm.

Their police, government officials, and even many citizens cover it up.

Reactions: AACJ
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
It is disturbing that in the vid the swedes are using terms like "soft" and "humane" to describe allowing huge numbers of these refugees in. That is ridiculous. Governments allowing huge numbers of these refugees in are not being "soft" nor "humane," they are being stupid and foolish. Softness and foolishness are not interchangeable terms. You can be "soft" and not be foolish. You can be foolish and not be "soft." Replacing stupidity and foolishness with terms such as "humane" and "soft" is deception and a refusal to acknowledge responsibility for governments acting so downright foolish. A government's first priority is to its citizens, not to refugees, nor to immigrants. There is absolutely nothing "humane" about allowing foreigners to destroy your nation.

But that's what happens when people move away from God's Word. They start to act and behave like utter fools.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It is disturbing that in the vid the swedes are using terms like "soft" and "humane" to describe allowing huge numbers of these refugees in. That is ridiculous. Governments allowing huge numbers of these refugees in are not being "soft" nor "humane," they are being stupid and foolish. Softness and foolishness are not interchangeable terms. You can be "soft" and not be foolish. You can be foolish and not be "soft." Replacing stupidity and foolishness with terms such as "humane" and "soft" is deception and a refusal to acknowledge responsibility for governments acting so downright foolish. A government's first priority is to its citizens, not to refugees, nor to immigrants. There is absolutely nothing "humane" about allowing foreigners to destroy your nation.

But that's what happens when people move away from God's Word. They start to act and behave like utter fools.

Very well put, my friend. I could not have said it better myself.

Upvote 0