Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steezie

You will not promote any faith, belief, or religion other than Christianity. For the purpose of these rules, Christianity is defined by Christian Forums' Statement of Faith.
That makes me most nervous of all. What happened under the old regime was the idea of what was "promoting" got REEEEEALY flexible. I remember getting in trouble for explaining an aspect of Paganism to someone who asked a direct question.

Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
That makes me most nervous of all. What happened under the old regime was the idea of what was "promoting" got REEEEEALY flexible. I remember getting in trouble for explaining an aspect of Paganism to someone who asked a direct question.

I expect more of the same. Actually, it's for that exact reason that I left staff.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just so that everyone knows... http://christianforums.com/t7207259

Ah well. Someday this will all be picturesque ruins.
Hi HoD. Ya might be right.
Have ya ever watched a video of a highrise building being demolished? I see what took perhaps years to build by people and in about 30 seconds, POOF! it's gone. I did like your question here though :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Heart of Darkness
Serious question... what, exactly, is meant by "Christian love" in the OP?

Upvote 0

Gardenia

Of the Hearth and Hedge
May 1, 2005
New Hampshire
✟18,792.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

Ugh, I've been there as well.. I don't really want to go back.. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Morrigu

Apr 12, 2008
Where am I? at 22, and seeking a goal for my life
✟15,358.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
screw this...

guys it was fun while it lasted.

I really wanted to meet some of you guys.

I will be migrating to http://www.allbeliefs.com/ soon under the name of "Ozymandias".

I will remain in this forums until the situation becomes unberable... wich i belive it will

Upvote 0

Morrigu

Apr 12, 2008
Where am I? at 22, and seeking a goal for my life
✟15,358.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Just for the fun...

what the hell I'm leaving soon anyway:

NEW CF:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NHETHsG0WVk

Disclaimer: Please do not take this post too seriously. It is made with the intention of satirazing on what hapens when you restrict freedom of speach with rules such as:

You will not promote any faith, belief, or religion other than Christianity. For the purpose of these rules, Christianity is defined by Christian Forums' Statement of Faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

Steezie

I wonder if we could do anything to protest, either just NOT post for a week or flood forums with protests. We contribute as much as anyone else, we help make the forums interesting and we help draw people here who DO pay money to keep the forums going. Without numbers, this wouldnt BE the largest Christian forum on the internet. So no we dont HAVE to be here, but we contribute by posting and adding to the environment and as such I think we have a say in what goes on around here

Upvote 0

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I wonder if we could do anything to protest, either just NOT post for a week or flood forums with protests. We contribute as much as anyone else, we help make the forums interesting and we help draw people here who DO pay money to keep the forums going. Without numbers, this wouldnt BE the largest Christian forum on the internet. So no we dont HAVE to be here, but we contribute by posting and adding to the environment and as such I think we have a say in what goes on around here

Protest. lol. I'm being complained to over my screen name, apparently its insulting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.