Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me because I am under spiritual attack. I keep getting angry and having hostile fights with people in my head. I don't even realize that I'm doing it. It's hard to think straight sometimes.
DO NOT tell me to see a therapist. I want prayer because this is a spiritual thing. I don't normally feel this enraged.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me because I am under spiritual attack. I keep getting angry and having hostile fights with people in my head. I don't even realize that I'm doing it. It's hard to think straight sometimes.
DO NOT tell me to see a therapist. I want prayer because this is a spiritual thing. I don't normally feel this enraged.

I think I understand. There are people you're angry with and you think about them and you "rehearse" arguments with them in your mind. It's common among people who are introverts and do a lot of thinking. Happens to me all the time. The solution seems to be to think about other things. Keep your mind occupied with anything that doesn't trigger anger.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Lybrah, to win the spiritual battle which Lybrah, is undergoing. Lord let Lybrah try to put on the full armour of God, and win this spiritual battle. Lord let you be glorified in Lybrah's thought and spiritual battle. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Upvote 0