✟15,203.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey,
I'm not really new here, I joined in October of 2006 and found my login info and decided to come back. :)

I'm not a Christian anymore, but I haven't dedicated myself to being a full Wiccan yet either. I'm studying about Hearth witches and really feel a true connection, I'm hoping to find a few lingering here who can answer some of my questions.
BB,
Sunshine

Reactions: Minty

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
cute-text-d96b97d136407.png

Hello, Sunshine :wave:

Welcome to Christian Forums! :hug: I am so glad that you decided to rejoin the site. Although this is a Christian website, not all members share the same faith. We believe in welcoming people of all faiths. :hug: If you are wondering where a good place to get started on the site would be, I would recommend that you check out the Theology and Life Stages boards. Theology allows you to discuss and debate various topics with people of many different faiths. Life Stages is designed for people to meet and talk to people at different stages in their lives. There are many more options on this site, and if you would like for me to recommend some more for you please feel free to send me a private message.

I would also recommend that you check out the Blessings Exchange. This board allows you to play games and participate in fellowship threads to earn extra blessings, the site's currency. CF is currently undergoing a major update, and blessings do not currently play as big of a role as they normally would. When everything gets back to normal, you will be able to use your blessings for such things as purchasing items for your Living Avatar (Quick Links > Edit Avatar > Living Avatars), editing your signature or permanently changing your font.

The simplest way to earn blessings is by posting. You may earn anywhere from 5-10 blessings per post depending on post size. You may also get a Job here at Christian Forums to earn extra blessings. All you are required to do is post and collect your salary every week! The more you post, the more blessings you earn. You must have at least 100 posts to select a job. After you start earning blessings, you can deposit those blessings in a savings account at the Christian Forums Bank. By depositing your blessings in a savings account, you are able to collect a 1% interest on those savings each week! I do advise you to only deposit blessings once per week since the timer resets each time you deposit or withdraw blessings.

If you would like to start earning extra blessings now, you may participate in my game:
––––•(-• Newbie Dress-Up Game II •-)•––––

Earn 20 blessings per post (minimum 25 posts required) in the BE game sponsored by littleredkiss484:
Christmas in July Party

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message!!

Heaven'sAngelWV -•- Your CF Welcoming Angel

Upvote 0

dead2self

Christian Hedonist
Jun 3, 2008
Prince George, BC
✟10,094.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF :)

While I do hope you find your answers, I'd have to say that I'm sorry to hear your no longer a Christian. Probably your best bet for getting answers would be this subforum if you haven't already checked it out: http://christianforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

benediction.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums