✟254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi and God Bless:help:

I'm a Sunday School teacher for 7 and 8 year old kids at my church and I need some advice regarding this rebellious girl in my class. I have tried many approaches to solve this problem, but haven't been very successful. I'd like to describe her character first so that you can give me advice based on what I have to go through everytime she's in my class.

First of all, she is very smart in how she will act towards the people she could benefit from. For example, she'll be my friend before class and after it, but an enemy during it. At first I though she would be a great student but then I found out she was totally the opposite. Secondly, during class, she just won't listen to me. She'll grab a piece of paper, sit at another table and write notes to pass on. Or, she will start talking to her friend sitting next to her. She also does things like make fun of others and continually interrupt what I'm saying. All of this obviously messes up the plans I usually have with the kids and is very difficult to bare with.

Like I said, I tried everything. This sister told me to make her my real friend and make her a class helper so that she can think she's important. But when I did that, she became worse and the other kids said, "how come the bad girl gets to be the helper? Maybe we should all do that?". I also tried being strict, but didn't work either since she became extremely rebellious to the point of answering back to me. I just keep praying for this and for her and hope that you can help me as well.

-Sandy M. :help: