CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

During the total solar eclipse darkness, stars will appear. Stars suddenly appearing in daytime might fit the "stars falling from heaven" imagery in Matthew 24:29.

I feel like a comment like that would only make sense if the upcoming eclipse was the only what that would ever happen. There's been eclipses from Biblical times to now.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A sign it is...it has nothing what so ever to do with Matt 24:29.. always read BEFORE and AFTER. What we just JUMP past the AntiChrist the 144k the two wittiness's.

The only BAD thing coming or from this is the PEOPLE...all the PEOPLE that meet to see it.. what DMG they might do. Aug will come and go Sept will come and go.. OCT will come and go. God is the only one that knows. Guessing wont speed it up or slow it down. Live in the NOW... be ready for JESUS NOW. Its not what I believe or you.. its whats written. Jesus told the 12.. He will go.. and if He does He WILL not maybe not might.. not when they guess or say not when you guess or say or me.. but He is coming to get HIS. I live as if its NOW. So.. my candle is burning got my oil and watch ready NOW.

Lol.. man always looks at all the BAD that has ever happen during one of these times. Ever search on what AWESOME WONDERFUL things happened? Hmm gee I wonder

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

LostChildinTheMidst

Jun 28, 2017
Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I was reading about the upcoming rare solar eclipse across the USA... I realized the sun darkened and the moon not giving light [Matthew 24:29] could describe a solar eclipse. There will be a lot of people watching this one on August 21.

I'm not ready for this

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As I was reading about the upcoming rare solar eclipse across the USA... I realized the sun darkened and the moon not giving light [Matthew 24:29] could describe a solar eclipse. There will be a lot of people watching this one on August 21.

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but it would appear the second coming has already happened. As it states the generation Jesus was talking to should not pass until his second coming. If I'm reading this correct, then the first coming was his earthly life and the second coming was him appearing to the Apostles resurrected afterwards.

Matthew: {24:34} Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

If I'm reading it right then he can appear to anyone at any time from then forth.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have thought that the sun darkening could be a large coronal hole like so...

Have you ever seen this NASA video, is it the Angel standing in the sun from revelation?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever seen this NASA video, is it the Angel standing in the sun from revelation?
I have never seen this beautiful video. I don't think it is the angel.Thank you for sharing. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I know right. Excellent tip:oldthumbsup:. I have no worries as I plan to watch it on t.v. ^_^ .

It made for a blue tint kind of haze in my area. It was like a dreamscape. I live up north in the country with the hillbillies. Just before I got to my street there was a girl on the corner with jeans and a T shirt and she had an old school welding helmet that she was holding up to watch the eclipse. It looked so funny that it made me laugh. I wish that I could have took her picture. She didn't care, she had the Elle May Clampett thing going on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

170821152317-donald-trump-squint-point-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

"The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness.

I was talking to a guy who made a case for this to be that all of the people working for the Antichrist's Government, the throne of the beast, would be blinded at the fifth vial. Some kind of painful blindness will afflict them. Maybe they stared too long at the fourth vial sun that will be allowed to scorch people with fire.

"They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a retired middle-school science teacher.
I spent 30 years in the 8th grade.
During some of that time Astronomy was part of our curriculum.
In the past I was also a member of the local Astronomy club.

My wife and I and some friends drove about 3 hours to central SC yesterday to witness the event.

It got dark, and the street lights came on, for about 2 minutes.

I enjoyed observing the sun with the proper equipment, but I worship the Son, who bought me with His Blood.

I look forward to the day when I will see Him.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We had solar eclipse glasses, but we only used them for seconds at a time, looking up. Having traveled overnight to reach a place of totality, we watched the progress through a cardboard movie screen my husband rigged up. Picture to follow. When the moment happened, we didn't need anything at all. There was a big black circle blocking out the sun, with a corona showing around it. Unfortunately, my daughter's photographs on her cell phone don't do it justice. It was night-dark, with stars in the sky.

At the point of totality, standing in a full parking lot, people all around us, everyone was cheering. It was an exciting moment, probably one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. I made a comment on the way home that a thousand years ago, people watching an eclipse would have been screaming in terror instead of clapping and cheering. They would have thought the world was coming to an end.

My daughter asked, if they thought Jesus was coming, and they'd heard about this and had been looking forward to it their whole lives, why would they be screaming in terror? Wouldn't they be happy about it? I love that she thinks that way, that the Lord's return should be something to be happy about, rather than to fear, but many people who believe it do fear it.

Hubby's contraption was white paper glued to the inside of a cardboard box painted black. He bounced the sunlight off a mirror and reflected it onto the paper. Here you can see a little sliver of light, reflecting what was happening with the sun at that time.

Attachments

• eclipse screen.jpg
    eclipse screen.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We had solar eclipse glasses, but we only used them for seconds at a time, looking up. Having traveled overnight to reach a place of totality, we watched the progress through a cardboard movie screen my husband rigged up. Picture to follow. When the moment happened, we didn't need anything at all. There was a big black circle blocking out the sun, with a corona showing around it. Unfortunately, my daughter's photographs on her cell phone don't do it justice. It was night-dark, with stars in the sky.

At the point of totality, standing in a full parking lot, people all around us, everyone was cheering. It was an exciting moment, probably one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. I made a comment on the way home that a thousand years ago, people watching an eclipse would have been screaming in terror instead of clapping and cheering. They would have thought the world was coming to an end.

My daughter asked, if they thought Jesus was coming, and they'd heard about this and had been looking forward to it their whole lives, why would they be screaming in terror? Wouldn't they be happy about it? I love that she thinks that way, that the Lord's return should be something to be happy about, rather than to fear, but many people who believe it do fear it.

Hubby's contraption was white paper glued to the inside of a cardboard box painted black. He bounced the sunlight off a mirror and reflected it onto the paper. Here you can see a little sliver of light, reflecting what was happening with the sun at that time.
Cool. We had the movie theater glasses(made for watching the sun of course) here is how it looked through them:
20170821_145435.jpg

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not ready for this

The way you say it sounds cute. Like you seem to acknowledge that it's for real. Like in a scene from a movie where the sky recedes like a scroll and the actress looks up and says: "I'm so not ready for this".

Me neither.
:)

80e757e15be19112f9348c0930240811.jpg

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Was this an end-time prophesy?

It is. For right now and for when we are standing around the Throne in New Jerusalem. It would fall into the category of signs in the sun and moon and stars. Signs in the sun, there's more than one. But not to look at like this:

solar-eclipse.jpg

599b2ba65bd78.image.jpg

Europe-Solar-Eclipse-_Semp11.jpg

80e757e15be19112f9348c0930240811.jpg

It's to look at like this:

map_usa_2017_2024.png

It's about the Missouri brakes, and the American Woman:

American_Woman_by_The_Guess_Who.jpg

I figured it out the evening and day after the eclipse. The eclipse is measuring out 217 years of time. Go west young man. But not everyone did. I always wanted to go south but stayed up north. God is in complete control of this. The actual data cannot be fudged.

I'm not sure that it does too much good to talk about it. The discussion of it may generate a negative reaction. All that happens now is baked in the cake. And the composite beast is watching. It can't be stopped. It's past the point of no return. God knows the end from the beginning. From before the foundation of the universe He knew what was going to happen in the United States. These eclipses were timed with perfect precision. He caused the naming of Obama and Trump, none of this is by random chance.

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons and God was opening up a new continent. The dragon was chasing the woman across the Foxe Book days of Europe. But the earth was ready and waiting to swallow the flood spewing forth from his mouth. America America, God shed His grace on thee.

When God does a thing, it becomes holy. Not that the thing is holy, therefore God does it. The ground became holy for Moses and Joshua. And a place prepared by God is a holy place. These two solar eclipses are marking out an "X" in a geological point in time. The timeline begins in "DC" in 1798, and ends around 2015 somewhere in Missouri. Times up, gotta head for the hills. It's not too hard to figure out, knowledge has been increased. Get your Google out and search for "X marks the spot eclipse", and "United States mean census time line".

0JB00Ut.jpg

I'm afraid now, some of us might be watching the second eclipse from New Jerusalem.

At Your Service.
Peaceful Sabbath.

Upvote 0