Suicide

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I am praying for your friend's family & everyone who is affected by this. It is difficult to be a survivor. I had a friend who killed himself, when I was 18/19. The questions & guilt are very hard to deal with!

Reactions: Kehaar
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Father In Heaven We Are Here Today To Surrender Our Burdens To You. I Ask That You Take Them From Us Father. I Ask That Your Magnificent Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet All Needs. In The Immaculate, Holy and Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray. Amen

Reactions: Kehaar
Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that Your Holy Spirit will minister to this family. I ask that in the midst of the unthinkable agony they must be experiencing, Your presence and comfort will be right there with them. I ask that if any have regrets, that You rush in to dispell and soothe. Thank You LORD for being our Refuge, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May the Lord comfort and hold this grieving family in His hand. May He give them wisdom and peace as they ask the inevitable "Why?". May He use this situation to draw them closer togehter, and closer to Him.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My friends' cousin comitted suicide earlier today, please pray for this girl's family and all who are grieving for her.

:(

oh no.. how sad. Father thanks for your love and this person that is praying for her friend. God, please protect this family in this time, as the enemy will try and bring them down through this too. Father, please give the family and friends strength and peace in this, and bring them closer together. Show them they can go to you in this Father.

Thank you Lord.

in Jesus Name i pray, Amen.

Upvote 0