Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My feedback would be that I would prefer and would find it to flow better if you were sitting together so it would present as a discussion rather than backwards and forwards.
Thank you and I wish you all the best.

My view on suicide and I have personal experience is that in my case, that it wasn't so much I wanted to die but I felt I had nothing to live for and if this life is so painful and this is all there is well what's the point in going on? I have the right to do it. (the ultimate lie of Satan)
I was not Christian but had a very loving family. Sadly at the time all that consumed me was how "I" FELT.

Men statistically succeed because of the means they choose, they are less likely to be found before, or able to be saved in contrast to other methods that women tend to use.

Regardless it is absolutely heartbreaking for anyone to feel they have no option.
My depression is managed via meds and even that I struggled with because I had been told by some that any Christian that is depressed is under demonic influence. That is the wickedest thing that can be said and the cases of that would be extremely slim.

I believe a lot of the reason for the increasing suicide rates worldwide is that God has been taken so much out of society that there are no absolutes, no one to answer to, and when we fall as we will, there is no purpose or hope if it is only mankind we are depending on.

God is our ONLY hope in this world and the one to come.
Thank you I found it interesting and agree that it needs to be spoken of.
God bless you for your care.

Upvote 0

Bradley Green

Jun 15, 2018
sultan
✟1,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your response! It is a very difficult thing to deal with. I myself don't takes meds but have to watch myself as beer was my med. I also agree that God is the only way to freedom. The studio we are trying to get going will have both of us in the shot like you said. I like that idea myself.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on