✟122,747.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Suicide bomber hid explosives up his backside | The Sun |News

A SUICIDE bomber tried to kill a Saudi prince by detonating TNT hidden up his BACKSIDE.

Fanatic Abdullah Hassan Tali al-Asiri, 23, blew himself up - but his intended victim escaped with minor injuries.
Last night astonished experts admitted: "We've never heard of anything quite like this before." The target was the head of the security service in Saudi Arabia, Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef.
Extremist Al-Asiri, who was on a local "Most Wanted" list, tricked his way into a meeting with him by saying he was turning his back on terror.
Man, talk about a sh**ty ending to such a carefully laid plan. He truly did turn his back[side] to terror.

But considering all the trouble we've had to go through at airports with liquids in bottles and taking off your shoes, I'm quite sure we know what's coming next after this...

&
%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5D%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5D%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5Dmyfirstcavitysearch1.jpg
myfirstcavitysearch1.jpg

%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5D%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5D%5Bwash%20my%20mouth%5Dmyfirstcavitysearch1.jpg

lawtonfogle

My solace my terror, my terror my solace.
Apr 20, 2005
✟13,892.00
Faith
Christian
Next on the terrorist agenda...

Take control of air plane using weapons hid in cavities. Then attack something, not really important what though. The terrorist would have one no matter what they did thanks to having enforced cavity searches in all airports.

Upvote 0