England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Your faithfulness is like the mountains and Your word never fails. Glory to God,let every heart sing glory to God in the highest. Let us adore. Wonderful Saviour,crown Him forever,eternal King' (Reuben Morgan)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's praise HIM at ALL times.....this song just came on the radio....this has been my prayer during very dark and desert times, when inexplicable suffering was soooo confounding and "senseless", when God seemed absent, and i was most able to relate to the book of Job.

My prayer was to, from my heart, say "Blessed be Your glorious name." In the giving and the taking away, blessed be His name. And to remember, against all odds, His "character", and that He, through it all, DOES love me, and that THAT will never stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'A love so amazing has come to save me and this love changes everything. Father You found me,Your goodness surrounds me .I'm Yours for eternity and You will always be the King on the throne. Now Your praise will always be on my tongue. No one else could do the things You've done in my life. There's no greater. You said if I follow You,I'll know the truth and do the things You do. Yours is the Kingdom and the power for ever,LORD You'll always be my God' (Paul Oakley)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
On one hand - His love and care

On the other hand - This world's rebellion and harm

Is it any wonder why the Apostle did say don't dare to try and compare, , the worst of the worst is worth it though my endless prayer is for all those in that valley of decision to take heart knowing His lavishing love includes daily care as well.

Help us Lord to follow your steps to walk in such a blessing!

Upvote 0