Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The fatness of the Lord is held in all experience, full, lean but always content, such a love that bore me to this place, ever thankful to the just One, lover of my soul.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
images

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know I am not suppose to post here but since some of you all invited me I wanted to offer a Christmas post that few people seem to think about about the lavishness of God's amazing Love.

When our son died about 7 years ago his favorite song was "How Many Kings" by Downhere. Everytime I hear that song I am reminded that God will never ask more from us than He already gave that we might know healing and peace. It's a hard time of year for many people but Christ came and not only died with a lavished Love but suffered so that He could comfort us in the depths of our suffering and grief. That is lavished Love!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know I am not suppose to post here but since some of you all invited me I wanted to offer a Christmas post that few people seem to think about about the lavishness of God's amazing Love.

When our son died about 7 years ago his favorite song was "How Many Kings" by Downhere. Everytime I hear that song I am reminded that God will never ask more from us than He already gave that we might know healing and peace. It's a hard time of year for many people but Christ came and not only died with a lavished Love but suffered so that He could comfort us in the depths of our suffering and grief. That is lavished Love!
you are so welcome to post here!
I also lost my son in 2015 and can witness with you to the wonderful love of our Lord that pulled me through

Upvote 0