Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Correct. Follow your heart to know what is right. Do that and avoid sin.

Stick to the greatest commandment. There are no other guidelines that beat
The Greatest Commandment
(and another is like it.)

Mark 12:31
The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

James 2:8
If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.

Romans 15:2
Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Proverbs 3:29 s
Do not plan evil against your neighbor, who dwells trustingly beside you.

Matthew 7:12
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Galatians 5:14
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Romans 13:10
Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Luke 6:31
And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Matthew 19:19
Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:16-18
You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord. “You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Galatians 6:10
So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Matthew 22:39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Luke 10:29
But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

Leviticus 19:13
“You shall not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired servant shall not remain with you all night until the morning.

Luke 10:25-37
And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?” And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” And he said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.” But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
And what is the love of God that we keep his commandments and they are not grievous. What was an abomination and sin in the old hebrew scriptures is still today and I will continue to walk in God's ways.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And who decides what righteous living is? not man but God most high does. And how does he show us what righteous living is? With His laws and precepts not commandments of men. God bless you.
His Holy Spirit. Blessings.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I follow Christ and keep his commandments like he asked me to which are the same commandments of his Father.

Lots of people don't have a Bible to read though. Millions and millions. And millions can't read. Millions and millions.

Romans 1:20
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Follow your heart to know what is right. Do that and avoid sin.
Especially if you are illiterate or have no Bible.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I follow Christ and keep his commandments like he asked me to which are the same commandments of his Father.

Which have all been upgraded to:

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them,
for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which have all been upgraded to:

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them,
for this is the Law and the Prophets.
You have no percipience of what your saying.

Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't need to know your motives. Those are private.
My purpose is to do God most high's work and His alone. Do you think I'm speaking on my behalf? If you don't believe me believe the works. God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My purpose is to do God most high's work and His alone. Do you think I'm speaking on my behalf? If you don't believe me believe the works. God bless you.
Looking over your works, I see your opinion is that Roman Catholicism is wrong. Thursday at 7:21 PM#1

This is how I'd respond to that:

Romans 12:18

If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

Hebrews 12:14
Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

Romans 16:17-18
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites...

Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 5:9
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Romans 14:19
So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, you are trying to convince yourself that God needs your help with that bothersome Catholic Church.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The wicked take out themselves. Arrogance and ignorance. Proverbs 5:22. His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be Holden with the cords of his sins. The wicked don't have spirit of slumber. They won't repent, and are insolent and arrogant. Those who do have spirit of slumber are different story. 8:7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. The wicked follow satan. The light is sound doctrine. The wicked stay darkness. What's the contrast between false doctrine and sound doctrine?. 8:13. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride and arrogance, and the evil way, and the forward mouth, do I hate. God's election have holy spirit. The wicked have a unclean spirit. The wicked are repulsed by God and Christian people. Do you think the wicked are coming to the light. The wicked don't want accountability and equity. Satan doesn't believe he's subject to God. Satan doesn't believe in God's word. The wicked follow satan. Psalm 73:17. Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I thier end. 73:18. Surely Thou set them in slippery places; Thou casts them down to destruction. The wicked destroy themselves. Many people at the end of millennium will follow satan into lake of fire. What church am I from ?? Revelation chapter 2:8 church of Smyrna. 3:7 church of Philadelphia. God's Election are these two churches. They teach sound doctrine and expose the kenites. Romans chapter 8, chapter 11, ephesians chapter 1, and first Peter chapter 1 to document God's Election. The Election are predestined, chosen before foundation of the world. The election dont have free will. I documented this.

Upvote 0