Hong Kong
✟7,736.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm 18 and I've been struggling with a while with lust/abstinence.
The problem is that there are quite a few girls who've come up and said they were interested in hooking up with me (this guy ... aimirite?) and I've really been struggling with the temptation.
I once went to hang out with one of them and we ended up fooling around and I just felt terrible afterwards.
There's this other girl who's explicitly talked about the possibility of hooking up and we've made plans to hang out this week. I'm really tempted to just cancel because I know if I meet up with her I'll end up doing something I'll regret, but at the same time a part of me feels like I'll regret not going through with it.
I've prayed for guidance and He's always shown me ways out, but I just keep finding ways to drift back. My current go-to method is to just touch and release the tension before going into risky situations, but there's got to be a better way than that.

I guess the main issue is that there are two guys in my head - the one controlled by all the hormones and the Christian one who knows all that stuff is wrong

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave-W