united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i can try and color in i have art books and am listening to christian music K love
i miss him so much he was more a father to me than my own bio father who just abandoned me as a child

Lilly, we are so sorry for you loss!

If you could tell him something, what would you tell him? can you write it out/write him a letter from you heart?

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thank you all for talking to me ...going to write him a letter he never met my 2 year old great niece or the one thats due any day now i wish he could have met them

YES! write it out Lilly-you can do this...

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lily, think of praying for yourself like this: if you pray for yourself and keep yourself spiritually happy, you will be able to help others better. That's true, isn't it? How do we help others with strong prayers, unless we're well? Sometimes the best thing to do for others is take care of yourself.

Hey, can I recommend something to you? Why not listen to some calming stuff on YouTube? Do you like the sound of rain, or travelling, etc? :)

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i have a rain sounds on my pc i normally listen to it when am in bed ( i cant sleep without some sort of sound ) i love the sound of nature birds singing etc when i listen to nature or actally be in nature i understand what God has made for us all and that it should be shown more love than what its shown by humans God made this planet for us and we should be grateful and look after what God has made for us all

i prayed for myself for the first time in a long time Am already Christian but id like to have a deeper relationship with God and i know that is through Jesus Christ

my step dad did what he did because he was very ill i see that now ...i did some drawing i drew a cross
it just came into my mind to draw it going to put it some where i can see it and remember that Jesus is always with me no matter what

Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have a rain sounds on my pc i normally listen to it when am in bed ( i cant sleep without some sort of sound ) i love the sound of nature birds singing etc when i listen to nature or actally be in nature i understand what God has made for us all and that it should be shown more love than what its shown by humans God made this planet for us and we should be grateful and look after what God has made for us all

i prayed for myself for the first time in a long time Am already Christian but id like to have a deeper relationship with God and i know that is through Jesus Christ

my step dad did what he did because he was very ill i see that now ...i did some drawing i drew a cross
it just came into my mind to draw it going to put it some where i can see it and remember that Jesus is always with me no matter what

You just prayed for yourself, right? You mean you did it just now? :)

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
yes av prayed for myself for help from God , its helped i feel that Jesus is with me and am smiling through my tears i miss my step dad but i know that God is looking after him like he looks after me and have kind people who are willing to talk to someone like me who feels dark and low i want to go to church right now ...but my husband is still sleeping at the moment he is also Christian but a new Christian he was baptised when he was a baby but never really learned about Jesus he starting to now

i feel a lot better making myself breakfast reading posts on the forum

• Prayers
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
is this your original work?
images_zpsvela5ofn.jpg

Reactions: Aleksandros
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to start another post am struggling badly at the moment thoughts of self injury and suicide want to do something soon my husband knows am deeply depressed i have asked drs for help but they say its nothing to do with my medication this time of year is a bad time for me my step dad birthday he died 6 years ago by suicide and i miss him so much
they drs says i maybe ok after my step dad birthday its just this time of year getting to me
i am on medication but they will not sort it my regular dr is now on holiday my psych also says the same and has no appointment until August i feel i cant hold on until then i cant keep going with no help i dont have a therapist i see my pastor every few days but he has been off ill and he just came back from being ill i dont want to lay it all out while he still not 100 %
my husband tries to be supportive but he keeps saying i need to handle things better and that medication cant do everything i have to try and deal with it like an adult

its 6am my husband is sleeping am sitting up on my own on here alone i cant sleep and his plan for me not sleeping is tomorrow he going to turn the internet off between 4am and 7am so i dont get up so early

i need help and no one is helping me am meant to be going out to a group later on today my husband will be with me as i cant go out on my own its karaokie sometimes i sing but i dont feel up to it at all , just want to hide

am close to doing something stupid

Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am glad. :) I know that the Lord is with you - I'd offered up prayer for you, but a little while after - just a bit ago, when I was reading this post, He moved upon me and put a strong burden on my heart for you, and made me pray specifically for you to have a deeper relationship with Christ. What a prayer that was!

I believe I was moved because of your prayer. :) I figured it's good for you to know.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0