Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
i'm just really struggling right now with alot of things
first off i struggle with homosexuality and this past winter i dated a girl
well she left the begin of january for iraq and the day after, her mom found out about us and then my parents found out...they of course ended the relationship for us...the only contact i've had with her is two letters(from her to me)
i've fallen into a pretty deep depression because of this and i dont know what to do.....
i just need prayer to keep me going right now.
thanks yoshi

Joliefemm

Sep 1, 2008
✟8,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you during your time of need.

Here is a brief excerpt from the Book of James, Chapter 1:2-5, but you should probably look at it in its entirety (and other Bible verses) to see if anything specific touches your Spirit:

2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Also, Psalm 147:3 --

3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You will be in my prayers for your light and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0