• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Strong Nuclear Force

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by alexgb00, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    Yes... it's actually an a-science book. ;)

2. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    Dude... no offense, but I don't think you really listened to anything that Morat had to say. But that doesn't shock me, because it appears as though you hold absolutely no creedence in any branch of science whatsoever. Many of your posts appear quite antiscience in nature. And on the "soup of quarks" concept, that's elementary cosmological physics. I mean, Morat hasn't presented a single mathematical model yet, but that's only because you most likely wouldn't understand it. That said, who are you to say it is incorrect?

3. Morat

Morat Untitled One

+2
    Atheist
    Quark Soup (also know as quark-gluon plasma). Heat universe to 10 trillion degrees, then serve.

4. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    LOL! :D

I'm afraid it's the other way around, friend. :eek:

5. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Ahh, the old peppered moths. You and i both know that was a hoax, conducted by a darwinist desperate for some evidence. So i don't get an answer from you. Just "talkorigins explains it."

I don't know why. I just know the fact. If you want to explain using your brilliant theory, have at it. But if you think a horse can be as big and strong as a rocket, i'll try to not laugh at you.

I read that. But they don't say how accurately the distance can be measured. To the nearest two AUs? That's a huge distance.

There is no surefire way to tell that all galaxies are moving apart. I'm not saying they're not, however. They very well may be, but what conclusions can we draw?

These are verses that say "God stretched out the heavens."

-- Isaiah 42:5
    -- Isaiah 44:24
    -- Isaiah 45:12
    -- Isaiah 51:13 
    -- Jeremiah 10:12
    -- Jeremiah 51:15

If this means that He put greater distance between the galaxies, then i believe that the galaxies are moving apart.

See, you think evolutionists are infallible. I think they're liars. :) "Peer review" won't help if all of them have been taught the same thing -- darwinism. As for Hindi and Buddist ones, i couldn't name any...

I have to support mine, yet you (who spoke first) don't need any support for your idea that the BB will somehow survive without evolution.

I don't have my that book with me now. How do you expect me to quote a book that i don't have?

Example 1: The Macintosh was the first computer with a graphical user interface (GUI). Today, your computer works with a GUI. Before that, there was Windows DOS, in which (i know you remember) you had to type commands at a propmt to change different folders, open programs, and copy files. In a GUI, the mouse points to things and you click. There are coordinates that the computer reads that let it draw the pointer on the screen (the mouse doesn't plug into the monitor).

In addition, every character on the keyboard has its special ASCII code (a=65, b=66, c=67, A=89, B=90, C=91... ).

Example 2: In a computer game, there is usually a human player. In some cases, there is a computer-controlled player. This is called Artificial Intelligence. Where the AI character goes, what it does, and what it "decides" is specifically algebraic functions and the concept of probability.

Morat, i know that Java works a lot with variables. I haven't done C++, but i really want to try it. There must be simpler programs in which you can program without any knowledge of anything. But what good are those? I'm trying to say that math is the basis on which electronics are founded. Don't you agree?

I asked for the y-intercept. That's insignificant, though.

When someone says "plug in," i think "calculators and computers." The way you put it, of course you could do it by hand.

I've clarified it twice. Are you slow? I'll do it again. If you can't answer it, say so.

[bI have never heard of evidence that suggests that anything was around before the big bang. Was there space? Time? Was it the 4-dimensional world in which we live, or another one? Did the physical laws exist at that point?[/b]

Morat, if you can't answer, say it then. We won't think less of you. But if you stubbornly want to, go ahead.

Don't put your words in my mouth! I said matter changes. You have the strange notion that only subatomic particles can be passed off as matter. You've got a strange belief.

First off, i have no religion. I have Jesus Christ. Secondly, don't ever call God what you called Him above. You don't know this, but in the end, we will all stand before Him. To some He will be a Glorious Lord, to others, a Judge. I really want you and as many people as possible to come to Him while there is still time.

Missionaries' work isn't easy. They leave the comfort of home and go tell people the Gospel -- not because it's easy or it benefits the missionaries, but because they care about people.

Morat, as a matter of fact, i believe evolution is a pseudoscience. What can you do? We believe opposite things.

This is one point we do agree on -- we can't stand lies. That's good.

Uranium has 92 protons and usually 142 neurtons. Lead has 82 protons and 125 neutrons. The difference is in protons (naturally, electrons too) and neutrons.

Your definition of matter is flawed, simply said. We're talking about different things. Most likely, quarks can't change. But matter definitely changes.

Saying that matter doesn't ever change is like saying that no change took place in regard to the WTC towers on September 11th. Stupid, in other words.

What are you talking about? :scratch: What do you? What don't i know? Maybe you're hearing things.

Again, point me to where you get this. Did i ask something about this? I thought i said that we can't see what would've happened in the BB.

Well, besides the fact that you've got some frozen chicken in there that will make the ice taste funky, no.

6. Lanakila

Lanakila Not responsible for the changes here.

+208
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    A few pages back in this thread a list of Creationists who have contributed to scientific knowledge was given, and picked on because all those on the list are pre-Darwin and dead. Well, AIG has an up to date list, that although not complete, does show that every scientist out there isn't an evolutionist, and explains why creationist articles don't recieve peer review, or even letters to the editor in scientific magazines from a creationist perspective are censored.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/538.asp

7. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I read those books and they're not anti-Catholic.

We're more than friends --  brothers in Christ! :) You can't have too many friends here, though. They're in short supply.

8. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Thank you, Lanakila. That helps.

God bless you!

9. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Joe, he isn't talking about you, even thought he's replying to your post. I don't know how your relationship with God is, but i hope it's good. Could you pray for me, too? I want to serve God more.

God bless you, Joe!

Your brother,
    Alex

10. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Morat, the owner of that site has no way of this knowing for sure. It's not just you. It's anybody who claims to know what happened 600 quadrillion mega-years ago. It's all bee-ess.

11. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Are you sure, Joe? A lawyer said that the two things that helped get him ready for being a lawyer were reading (you have to read a lot as a lawyer) and mathematics (it exercises your logical abilities).

Are you sure logic was around before math?

12. Freodin

Freodin Devout believer in a theologically different God

+3,524
    Atheist
    These were not his last words. Alledgedly, he said them in his inquisition trial - but that also is only a myth. He never said these words. He was never actually threatened with death - and his clash with the Church came not from his proposal of a heliocentric system, but for his stubborn refusal to acknowledge that the Copernicean theory was not the ultimate thruth, but just a (badly) working hypothesis.

Galileo did more harm then good for the heliocentric system. His triumphs lay in the field of experimental science.

13. Late_Cretaceous

Late_Cretaceous <font color="#880000" ></font&g

+106
    Catholic
    It is rather frustrating observing alex sidestepping, dodging and weaving around morat's questions and examples. A classic case of moving the goal posts. I am begining to think that you are deliberatly wasting his time. Very unsporting of you.

Oh, BTW, I am actually not suprised that you did not answer my questions to you earlier in this thread. I am suprised that you ignored them totally. I had expected you to respond (react?) to them by attacking me.

14. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    No, it's hexadecimal -- 16. The digits go in this order:

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F.

Bad example. You know well that there is algebra in that. What are you trying to prove by giving evidence to support my claim?

That is impressive. Do they pay you fine? That makes you a federal employee, right?

15. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    So is two inches, on a quantum scale. Two AUs is tiny, relative to the size of the universe.

Subatomic particles are matter. Matter is subatomic particles. It's very simple.

Physically, matter can "change" phase or size. Chemically, matter can "change" in molecular structure. But at the subatomic level, matter never changes.

16. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I understand i am your enemy, in your view. But Morat is sidestepping just as much as me. You can see very well, however how uneven the sides are. The darwinist always has more people supporting him.

The reason i don't answer every post is that then i will have more evolutionists bombing me with their time-wasting useless replies, so i again have to stay up until 4:30 in the morning answering. I hope you understand.

17. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I appreciate the support, Joe. :)

I understand that matter can't change on a subatomic level. Morat just keeps insisting that matter can't change at all.

18. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    As sure as I am sure that either: the apple is red, or the apple is not red. :D

Just because logic is used in mathematics doesn't mean that mathematics came first. Surely, the axiom "a=a", as well as other properties, must come before you can start constructing mathematical/algebraic proofs.

19. alexgb00

alexgb00 Senior Member

+24
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Freodin, i have a question. Why is it that an unsupported statement isn't always taken seriously, but an unsupported disproving of that statement is believed?

I looked on the internet, and many sites said that this is reported to be his last phrase. How do you know it couldn't be his words? Did you read it on the internet, too?

Alex

20. Late_Cretaceous

Late_Cretaceous <font color="#880000" ></font&g

+106
    Catholic
    "The darwinist always has more people supporting him. "

Actually, the Darwinist has evidence supporting him