Charlotte NC
✟15,112.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have talked to my pastor to make him aware that I wanted to start a street ministry. I am in the AME Zion church so everything we do has to be submitted and announced to the church. I am starting from scratch and I need information of materials needed, costs, what to present in my proposal, training of members who want to join, etc...I do not know the funds available for this ministry from our church or if I will have to come out of pocket. ANY good advice would be greatly appreciated! Thxand G-d Bless

Solomon's Portico

Evangelist
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
✟15,248.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi
I have a street ministry. I go out and give out gospel tracts and talk to people about the Lord. I also go to special events like flea markets and colleges. I'm hoping to do some open air preaching this year I just need to get my nerve up.
I started by buying some good gospel tracts, unusual and written well. Check out Custom Gospel Tracts and Evangelism Resources - Welcome to Custom Tract Source! and http://www.livingwaters.com/ you can get some good tracts at these two places, and at living waters you can get training materials. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions along the way don't hesitate to ask. God bless

Upvote 0

jdw4jesus

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2004
New York State
Visit site
✟44,884.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics