Story of Corrie Ten Boom, have they heard the voice of God themselves ?

Curiousmind

Nov 17, 2023
Suriname
✟11,783.00
Country
Suriname
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

So for those who dont know Corrie Ten Boom. Her family helped the jews escaped the Nazi Germans by hiding the jews in their home.
This was illegal, they got caught and sent to the concentration camps. Some of her family died there.
No disrespect to the Ten Boom family, but I was curious, did God himself tell them in a voice like how God told Moses to go to Pharoah ?
Or were they kinda fed up with the injustic of the Nazi killing the jews, so they decided to do something about it.

If it was me, I would do nothing until God told me in a voice like for example God speaking to Moses or Abraham.

Thing is we cannot solve all the problems in the world, I don't think God expect us to do so also.

Br,

Reactions: Vambram

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

So for those who dont know Corrie Ten Boom. Her family helped the jews escaped the Nazi Germans by hiding the jews in their home.
This was illegal, they got caught and sent to the concentration camps. Some of her family died there.
No disrespect to the Ten Boom family, but I was curious, did God himself tell them in a voice like how God told Moses to go to Pharoah ?
Or were they kinda fed up with the injustic of the Nazi killing the jews, so they decided to do something about it.

If it was me, I would do nothing until God told me in a voice like for example God speaking to Moses or Abraham.

Thing is we cannot solve all the problems in the world, I don't think God expect us to do so also.

Br,
I dunno... all I know is that her story about meeting a former nazi guard after the war and forgiving him was pretty darn inspiring. Amongst her many other tales.

Upvote 0