Not open for further replies.
B

Bevlina

Snowflake_8.gif
Snowflake_8.gif
Snowflake_8.gif
Snowflake_8.gif
Snowflake_8.gif

SNOW!!! How I'd love to go to the snowfields just to see it again!! Keep warm and snuggly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

McWilliams

Senior Veteran
Nov 6, 2005
Texas
✟15,077.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone! It is good to come here and read of how others deal with their issues about loss! We do receive comfort from each other!

His grace is sufficient! His strength is made perfect in weakness! Our sweet Lord cares for us and has purpose for us! What could be better?

The first few years after he died I gave my self a gift on our anniversary. He was always so thoughtful, gifts and flowers for birthdays and anniversaries! So, I just continued that! First year I gave myself a painting and hung it over the fireplace. Next year I gave myself a sewing machine and took quilting lessons and made a quilt! Really is a special remembrance for me and I know he would be pleased.

Also at Christmas, the funeral home has a Remembrance tree and memorial service for those who experienced a loss. They give a gift ornament for you to take as a momento. I've only gone a few times but think this year I may go.

Pleasant memories to all of you through this holiday season!

It is just good to come here and share!
Blessings to each of you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.