Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God still hasn't answered my prayers for a significant other I can settle down with. Please help me so I can find someone special in my life. I've tried everything.

Have you tried being a very special person to everyone?
There are approximately one Billion people who would like somebody to talk to.
Have you tried 7 cups of tea?

7 Cups: Online Therapy & Free Counseling, Someone To Talk ...
www.7cups.com
Need someone to talk to? 7 Cups of Tea. Welcome to 7 Cups. 7 Cups connects you to caring listeners for free emotional support ...

Login/Signup
Support Students Support Employees Support Nonprofits ...
Volunteer as a Listener
Become a listener on 7 Cups of Tea. Be a part of world-class group...

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father draw Radrave closer to yourself. Reveal yourself to him as he prays and reads his Bible. Grant him the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
...and lead him to the right girlfriend who can share his Christian life with you, in Jesus precious name. :praying:

• Friendly
Reactions: RadRave
Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dear Father draw Radrave closer to yourself. Reveal yourself to him as he prays and reads his Bible. Grant him the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
...and lead him to the right girlfriend who can share his Christian life with you, in Jesus precious name. :praying:

Thank you.

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm still praying to meet a girl of interest. There are many things going against me. Being at home in quarantine isn't helping. I don't leave home and don't have a lot going for me. I need God's help to help me find someone. I'm tired of being single and not having anyone.

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord, please fulfill this request of mine. I'm sick and tired of having nobody in my life and being single. You're always blessing other people except me and I'm tired, jealous and frustrated. Do you not care about me? Will you not lift this curse from my life? Why do you ignore and hate me so much? What have I done to deserve this curse? This is not a blessing, it's a curse.

Please answer my request. I'm not taking no for an answer. I deserve someone awesome and special in my life. I don't deserve a no and this curse. I command this in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God still hasn't answered my prayers for a significant other I can settle down with.

Please help me so I can find someone special in my life. I've tried everything.

Me too bud, me too, lets pray for eachother !?

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember the devil loves this time, he's fighting every chance for love he can get, he doesn't want christian families in the world!

At a time like this he (The Devil) is also spreading such ill perversions of the soul, so don't forget to pray that all in isolation do not fall to the ways of perversions such as incest, abuse or other such things.

Devil in Jesus' name I rebuke you and all evil spirits, St Michael prevent the Devil from destroying Christian families, now and yet to come!

Upvote 0