Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
As requested, this has been placed in here as well.

http://www.soufanieh.com/menuenglish.htm

Myrna has been receiving messages in Arabic from the Lord since the 1980's and He says He wants reunification.

Myrna lives in Syria and she is the Catholic wife of an EO husband.

She does not speak Arabic, but apparently dictates the messages in Arabic and someone translates them.

The messages that are in italics are in Arabic.

:crossrc:

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is the last message

Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Holy Saturday, April 10th 2004.
This is my last commandment to you:

Each one of you, return back home,
however, hold the East in your hearts.
From here a light emerged anew.
You are its radiance in a world seduced by materialism, sensuality and fame,
so much as to have almost lost its values.
As for you, hold on to your Eastern identity.
Do not allow your will, your freedom and your faith in this Orient to be taken away from you.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, i love that message.
He wants the married couple to remain married as a sign of the unity.
He wants family to be important and blessed her with children even tho her husband was afraid to touch her after this started.

He also said He built His Church on Peter...
so come home.

I think the talks about reunification have been very instrumental in reunification and the Holy Spirit is among them all together.

I heard the last meeting there was interest in what primacy meant...
Which will be discussed the next time.

:crossrc:

I truly love the East...this is not lip service.
I pray alot that whatever the Lord's will is, that it be done.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Apparently, Myrna has not had any more messages since that last one.

It is interesting how He tells us to hold on to our Eastern Identity.

There was a Eastern Catholic Bishop who died under communism.
He had been given three prophecies all which came true.

The final prophecy: The East would convert the West.
And the West would apologize to the East.
Didn't the Pope apologize to the East?

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
She now only recieves the messages on an Easter that is celebrated in conjunction with one another.

IE...she received one last Easter...and i am not sure if the site has been updated or not.

The next Easter celebrated on the same date will again cause her to receive the stigmata and a message.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Apparently, Myrna has not had any more messages since that last one.

It is interesting how He tells us to hold on to our Eastern Identity.

There was a Eastern Catholic Bishop who died under communism.
He had been given three prophecies all which came true.

The final prophecy: The East would convert the West.
And the West would apologize to the East.
Didn't the Pope apologize to the East?

I dont know ...never heard that prophecy.
But i dont know about the East converting the West...
Or perhaps the East converting to the West.:scratch:

As for these messages to say hold onto [her] Eastern Church is wonderful. :groupray:

I dont think Christ wants the Churches to change, but be reunited.
When i say not to change, as in Myrna should not change because Peter is Pope in Rome, is that all the different cultures must remain who they are and be as one.

Just as John was not identical to Bartholomew...or James not similar to Andrew.

And the Churches under the Catholic Pope are all individual...
Its hard to explain.
Culturally diverse under one roof. Maybe that helps? :scratch:

One thing that stays with me in the one message is that Jesus built His Church on Peter...spoken from the Virgin.

That means all will reunite with the understanding of his primacy...
Which is being worked on currently. Not denied, but worked on.
:crossrc: :crosseo:

It is going to take a certain amount of humility from all our Patriarchs.

BTW...this is bothering me... :scratch:
I cant find the Apostles who have successors in the East.
In another thread in here someone asked.:| I know James and Andrew...but forgot the rest.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,187,896.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Myrna has been receiving messages in Arabic from the Lord since the 1980's and He says He wants reunification.
Then the messages cannot be from Christ, you can only reunify that which is not one, yet the Church of Christ is one, it is indivisible as Christ Himself cannot be divided. These message have at their basis a false ecclesiology.

John.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So she exudes healing oil from??
So the icons exuding oil and accepted by the EO priests is a falsity because?

Yes the schism has prevented us from receiving the Eucharist in each other's Churches...
So isnt that a seperation?

Yes the Church is one, but man has created barriers with each other...

When we are ONE, we will be able to go to any Apostolic Church and receive Communion as One.
Thus the division of the Lord will end.

Yes we can divide Him. See the ecf's who say dividing His Body is a sin or sacrilige. Tearing the seamless vest.
I could go look, but i doubt it matters right now.

So, let me ask...are you willing to go to a Latin Rite and receive Communion?
If not...why?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,187,896.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So she exudes healing oil from??
So the icons exuding oil and accepted by the EO priests is a falsity because?
[bible]Galatians 1:8[/bible]

Yes the schism has prevented us from receiving the Eucharist in each other's Churches...
So isnt that a seperation?
Yes, separation from the Church.

Yes the Church is one, but man has created barriers with each other...
We have experienced this in the Orthodox Church but it is only in externals that there appears to be separation. It has never affected the internal realisation that the Orthodox Church is one.

When we are ONE, we will be able to go to any Apostolic Church and receive Communion as One.
Thus the division of the Lord will end.
The Lord is not and cannot be divided. It is impossible.

Yes we can divide Him. See the ecf's who say dividing His Body is a sin or sacrilige. Tearing the seamless vest.
I could go look, but i doubt it matters right now.
You'd better go look and make sure you get an accurate translation because as Anglian posted in another thread, not even the Catholic Church teaches this.

So, let me ask...are you willing to go to a Latin Rite and receive Communion?
If not...why?
No. Your Church has long left the communion of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. It has introduced many errors in its teaching and has abandoned a number of important practices of the Church. I know grace abounds in the Orthodox Church. I have grave doubts as to whether any remains in Rome, but the mercy of God is boundless towards those who love Him and I do not doubt the sincerity of your faith.

John

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Without meaning disrespect I ask where was this individual born? Unless I read bad information she was born in Damascus. (It is possible that this is not correct) However if she was born in Damascus it is almost impossible that she doesn't speak Arabic. If someone can shed some light on this please do. I do not purposely dismiss possible miracles but in most of them I have found something somewhat disturbing. In this case it is a person born in a city surrounded by those who speak Arabic who doesn't speak Arabic. I know that Aramaic is spoken in Damascus but as the years have passed most speak both.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Well that is precisely the reason I asked. If she was born in Damascus the possibility that she didn't speak and understand Arabic are almost miniscule. I was hoping perhaps that she was born elsewhere and migrated either for work or marriage purposes.

By the way there is a difference between being born near Canada and being born in Quebec. It is most probable that you would speak French if you were born in Quebec.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
[bible]Galatians 1:8[/bible]

Yes, separation from the Church.

We have experienced this in the Orthodox Church but it is only in externals that there appears to be separation. It has never affected the internal realisation that the Orthodox Church is one.

The Lord is not and cannot be divided. It is impossible.

You'd better go look and make sure you get an accurate translation because as Anglian posted in another thread, not even the Catholic Church teaches this.

No. Your Church has long left the communion of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. It has introduced many errors in its teaching and has abandoned a number of important practices of the Church. I know grace abounds in the Orthodox Church. I have grave doubts as to whether any remains in Rome, but the mercy of God is boundless towards those who love Him and I do not doubt the sincerity of your faith.

John
St Augustine
Acts 1:26 What lesson then, my brethren, did our Lord Jesus Christ wish to impress on His Church, when it pleased Him to have one castaway among the twelve, but this, that we should bear with the wicked, and refrain from dividing the body of Christ? Here you have Judas among the saintsthat Judas, mark you! who was a thief, yea—do not overlook it—not a thief of any ordinary type, but a thief and a sacrilegist...

St Chrysostom
Homily 30 on First Corinthians
1 Cor. xii. 12-->
For as the body is one, and has many members, and all the members of the body, being many, are one body; so also is Christ.

But his meaning is this: "So also is the body of Christ, which is the Church." For as the body and the head are one man, so he said that the Church and Christ are one. Wherefore also he placed Christ instead of the Church, giving that name to His body. "As then," says he, "our body is one thing though it be composed of many: so also in the Church we all are one thing. For though the Church be composed of many members, yet these many form one body."

CHURCH FATHERS: Homily 3 on First Corinthians (Chrysostom)[SIZE=-1]The emphatic force of the word "schism," I mean the name itself, .... What he says comes to this: "You have cut in pieces Christ, and distributed His body. ...[/SIZE]

But what is this, "I beseech you through Christ?" "I take Christ to fight on my side, and to aid me, His injured and insulted Name." An awful way of speaking indeed! lest they should prove hard and shameless: for sin makes men restless. Wherefore if at once (ἄν μὲν εὐθέως ἐπιπλήξης Savil. ἄν μὴ Ben.) you sharply rebuke you make a man fierce and impudent: but if you put him to shame, you bow down his neck, you check his confidence, you make him hang down his head. Which object being Paul's also, he is content for a while to beseech them through the Name of Christ. And what, of all things, is the object of his request?
"That ye may all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions [schisms] among you." The emphatic force of the word "schism," I mean the name itself, was a sufficient accusation. For it was not that they had become many parts, each entire within itself, but rather the One [Body which originally existed] had perished. For had they been entire Churches, there might be many of them; but if they were divisions, then that first One was gone. For that which is entire within itself not only does not become many by division into many parts, but even the original One is lost. Such is the nature of divisions.
[4.] What was "declared? "That there are contentions among you." Thus, when he is rebuking them, he says, "That there be no divisions among you;" but when he is reporting the statements of others, he does it more gently; saying, "For it has been declared unto me…that there are contentions among you; in order that he might not bring trouble upon the informants.
Next he declares also the kind of contention.
Ver. 12. "That each one of you says, I am of Paul, and I of Apollos, and I of Cephas." "I say, contentions," says he, "I mean, not about private matters, but of the more grievous sort." "That each one of you says;" for the corruption pervaded not a part, but the whole of the Church. And yet they were not speaking about himself, nor about Peter, nor about Apollos; but he signifies that if these were not to be leaned on, much less others.

For that this was what he hinted at he declared in the sequel, saying,
Ver. 13. "Is Christ divided." What he says comes to this: "You have cut in pieces Christ, and distributed His body." Here is anger! here is chiding! here are words full of indignation! For whenever instead of arguing he interrogates only, his doing so implies a confessed absurdity.
But some say that he glanced at something else, in saying, "Christ is divided:" as if he had said, "He has distributed to men and parted the Church, and taken one share Himself, giving them the other."

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,187,896.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
St Augustine
Acts 1:26 What lesson then, my brethren, did our Lord Jesus Christ wish to impress on His Church, when it pleased Him to have one castaway among the twelve, but this, that we should bear with the wicked, and refrain from dividing the body of Christ? Here you have Judas among the saints,—that Judas, mark you! who was a thief, yea—do not overlook it—not a thief of any ordinary type, but a thief and a sacrilegist...
I don't believe St Augustine is in agreement with the Church if you wish to understand what he writes as saying it IS possible to divide Christ, however, given what he writes elsewhere I don't believe you can interpret his meaning this way.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/npnf106.vii.xxviii.html
Therefore Peter is so called from the rock; not the rock from Peter; as Christ is not called Christ from the Christian, but the Christian from Christ. “Therefore,” he saith, “Thou art Peter; and upon this Rock” which thou hast confessed, upon this Rock which thou hast acknowledged, saying, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God, will I build My Church;” that is upon Myself, the Son of the living God, “will I build My Church.” I will build thee upon Myself, not Myself upon thee.

2. For men who wished to be built upon men, said, “I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas, who is Peter. But others who did not wish to be built upon Peter, but upon the Rock, said, “But I am of Christ.” And when the Apostle Paul ascertained that he was chosen, and Christ despised, he said, “Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? And, as not in the name of Paul, so neither in the name of Peter; but in the name of Christ: that Peter might be built upon the Rock, not the Rock upon Peter.​

As for your quotes from St John Chrysostom, he argues precisely the opposite of what you seem to believe he is saying. Read the entire homilies as they were written through the links below, not the heavily edited versions you posted above.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/npnf112.iv.xxxi.html
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/npnf112.iv.iv.html

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
i have read the homilies of Chrysostom, in fact he is where i understood that divisions divide Christ Who is the Church.

Actually, been reading him a whole lot lately.
Thanks for responding.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,187,896.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
i have read the homilies of Chrysostom, in fact he is where i understood that divisions divide Christ Who is the Church.
Then I am afraid you have completely misunderstood what he says.
Actually, been reading him a whole lot lately.
Thanks for responding.
That is good to hear. It is a pity that only a fraction of his works have been translated into English.

John

Upvote 0