Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
I love this show. It is simply amazing, I think it's better than the other Stargate series they have out now. I still watch it sometimes when I get free trials on Netflix.

Upvote 0

TheFlash

Feb 28, 2012
✟7,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've just about watched every episode of SG-1 & Atlantis & most of SG:U. It's a shame they cancelled SG:U as it was really getting good and looked like it might've been the best out of all three series. The Ancients & the Ori fascinate me and I really wish the Ori lasted for longer than two seasons. Those last two seasons were just jaw-droppping awesome.

Upvote 0

Whippoorwill

Dec 22, 2013
United States
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Any Stargate SG-1 fans out there?

I'm a fan of the whole franchise from the original film to Stargate Universe, they're all awesome. It's been a little while though since I've been able to watch anything.

Upvote 0

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any Stargate SG-1 fans out there?

Man I really miss that show I hope that MGM will revive the franchise somehow maybe by making those movies that they were talking about. Anyone like the new SG-1 Unleashed games?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What's the storyline of stargate about?

Stargate SG-1 is divided into two story arcs. The first one deals with Earth getting a portal called a Stargate, and travelling to other worlds in order to explore the universe and gather new technology. They meet an alien species that posed as Earths gods in the past called the Goa'uld, and they have to defend Earth from their plots. The second story arc is where Earth makes contact with a cult like alien society called the Ori, and they have to stop them from taking over the Galaxy.

Upvote 0