Star Wars : Light From Darkness INVITE ONLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
" you are brave young one, I believe Yun Haala will be most happy to have you sacrificed to her! the Vong sneered as his ampistaff turns fleixble and like a whip snatched the blaster from Cavins grasp

"indeed your unworthy friend also may make amusing sacrifice for the World brain" he added as his guards cuffed Cavins arms behind his back with some kinda of jelly

((maybe they could get captured and we could meet the rest as they raid the Vong base? maybe to rescue us?))

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"Will it get me out of here?" Kal asked, she knew she was confusing the Vong, which would probably end in death, but if she wasn't going to be able to see the universe, she didn't want to continue her life the way it was.

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
"then come with us!" the Vong boom as he wrenched Kal's arm behind her back and reached for the jelly like substance that Vong used as handcuffs

cavin struggled against his cuff's, he was well and truly stuckfast and seeing the vong threaten Kal made him feel guilty.. maybe if he was more powerful he wouldn't have got in this mess

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The silver crescent moon hung slumped in the night's sky and the lone howl of a beast sounded off in the distance. The town walls were dark and casting shadows in the moonlight.

The omininous cloud of death and despair clung to the ground about the town like a blanket. A few townsfolk quickly made their way home after work, avoiding eye contact with any passer-by's face.

Melhana made her way through the dingy streets, in search of a place to rest for the night. Her only companion padded along beside her, dark and as sleek as ebony in the twilight. Pausing for a moment, Melhana glanced about, as her companion sighed, it's long narrow teeth gleaming in the scarce light.
"Yes, I know, Brune." Melhana said, patting her panther's head.

Brune purred deeply, swishing her long tail from side to side.

Melhana sat patting her pet, and noticed some lights from a building across the street. Pondering for a moment, Melhana decided to walk over and see if she could get any help from the folks in there.

Pushing open one of the doors, Melhana and Brune stepped inside the dark, smokey cantina. Melhana's eyes water and burned for a second, and Brune snorted her disgust at the atmosphere. Recovering, Melhana and her panther weeded their way through the tables to the bar.

Seeing a young woman serving, Melhana tried to get her attention. But before she could say anything, she saw a Vong grab the young woman by the throat, as another man nearby took on a defensive stance.

"Oh, dear", Melhana muttered, taking a few steps away from the commotion.

Upvote 0

truthworship

First-Strike Recon Scout in the RPG Republic
Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's always the young ones who think they have nothing to live for, Quinlan mused as he set down the mornings vid new tablet onto the small table where he sat amongst the shadows. It had been a strange day when he had made his way to the cantina. The atmosphere didn't seem to have changed much from the cantina's of his memories. However, the beings who seemed to be in charge had definately turned out to be different...well if different meant uglier.

Quinlan Vos watched as the Vong put the two in custody and began to take them out the door. Perhaps, all the two misguided individuals needed was a little help. He watched closely planning his next move.

((I'll be back on Monday. ttyl))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
cavin sighed deeply, his arms were beginning to throb and his overwhelming need to sractch his nose was beginning to drive him crazy "Scarhead do you have any sort of timetable available for when you will kill us infidels, i'm getting tired of all the delays" Cavin mocked witha lopsided grin

Upvote 0

truthworship

Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not a smart move, Quinlan grinned from his spot at the rear of the cantina. He liked the man's spunk but wasn't really sure if it was his time to make his move. He could use the force and easily throw the jelly stuff the Vong were using for cuffs right into the creatures' faces and free the humans. But perhaps he would learn more about what was happening if he let it play out and followed them.

He hated the thought of anyone having to be in pain or falsely arrested.

Quinlan slowly stood from his seat the shadows overtaking his face as he stepped away from the light above the table. His long black dread locks fell about his head as his hand opened the pouch near his side where his lightsaber rested safely away from the prying eyes of the Vong oppressors.

"You seem eager to meet your end, my friend," he said slowly as he neared the group. He quickly took in the Vong security patrol that kept the two humans within thier grasp. "What if I could give you something better to look forward to?"

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Cavin turned towards the newcomer "a Kiffer?!" Cavin exclaimed almost as if it was a cuss "sorry if i seem shocked, i just didn't expect to see a Kiffer here on Na Shaddaa, so are wel going to get this show on the road?" cavin sighed aloud, he was tiring of the delays

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Having grabbed a seat at a table nearby, Melhana sat with her arms crossed, and one foot on the table, staring thoughtfully at the commotion occuring in front of her.

"I can't seem to go anyplace without there being drama-lamas" she sighed to herself. Raising her brow as she studied the new guy to join the group.

A mischevious thought crossed her mind at that moment, noting the distance between her to the Vongs, and then a doorway behind them.

"Kee-tero!" She shouted abruptly, over the noise in the cantina, sending Brune pounding to her feet and darting across the space of the floor towards the doorway. Passing just underneath the feet of the Vong, Brune's light brush sent the creature stumbling backwards away from the girl.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((I apologize in advance for the length of this post. :sorry: ))

“Girl! Get in here NOW!” the man shouted from the doorway. Jessa gave a loud sigh and thought as she turned to go into the dwelling, I have a name. Why can’t that idiot learn to call me by name? She walked over to him and retorted, “My name is Jessa. Learn to call me by my NAME.” The man wasn’t pleased with her reply and quickly backhanded her. Jessa didn’t react to the blow and just glared at the man. “You need to learn your place.” The man growled out as he roughly grabbed Jessa by the arm and dragged her inside. “Your help is needed in the kitchen, and I had better not hear anything bad.” He told her, but Jessa refused to answer and her owner just shoved her into the kitchen, where she was immediately put to work.

“Work, work, work.” Jessa muttered to herself. “That’s all I ever do around here.” Anger welled up in her and she couldn’t help but shout out, “I’m sick of this!” The man was still outside the kitchen, and he burst in and glared at Jessa. “You hush up and get to work. If you don’t learn your place soon, maybe I’ll just hand you over to the Vong and let THEM deal with you.” Jessa didn’t seem fazed by his threat and she retorted, “Go ahead. I’m not afraid of those idiotic Vong.” Her owner seemed shocked at first, but his shock soon turned into anger and he leaped forward and grabbed Jessa by the back of her neck. Dragging her out of the kitchen, her owner said, “Maybe a few days locked in your room with no food will teach you some respect!” Jessa opened her mouth to reply, but her owner roughly shook her and her protest died on her lips. Once they arrived at her small room, her owner essentially threw her into the room and then locked the door from the outside. “Learn some respect, girl, or else things will not go so easily for you.” He told her from the hallway. Jessa had scurried into a corner as soon as she hit the floor and just listened as his footsteps receded. “He must be an idiot if he thinks I’m going to just stay here and take this abuse!” Jessa muttered to herself as she rummaged under her bed for the cloak she had managed to salvage.

Pushing open her small window, Jessa wiggled through the narrow opening and dropped to the roof as silently as she could. Moving toward the edge of the roof, she peered over to see if the coast was clear and then jumped to the ground. Hiding in the shadows, she swirled the cloak around herself and lifted the hood so that her features were hidden. Her heart was hammering in her chest, but whether it was fear or anticipation it was difficult for her to tell. She knew what the punishment would be if she were caught, and she took a deep breath and shook her head to clear her mind. Standing up straight, she quickly left the property and headed down the street, keeping to the shadows until her owner’s dwelling was out of sight. I need somewhere to hide… Jessa thought as she glanced around. Seeing a bustling cantina nearby, she darted across to it and slipped into the interior. Taking a seat near the door, she kept her hood up as she scanned the patrons, startling slightly when she saw the Vong, and she was once again thankful for her cloak. Meanwhile, her owner had noticed how silent it had gotten and went to investigate. When he saw Jessa’s empty room, he gave a roar of outrage and immediately notified the authorities that she had once again run away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

truthworship

Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"No offense taken. Their just aren't many of us who travel too far," It wasn't the full story, but they didn't need to know everything about him all at once. All that mattered right now was that they needed rescuing and he had the ability to do so. Non-action would be worse than failing.

Quin took the suprise of the Vong captain as the beast nearly knocked him over as an opportunity. In an instant he reached out his right hand he force pushed the other two Vong against the wall of the cantina having them get mingled with a group of dancers nearby.

Turning back toward the two detained humans he raeached his hand down and force pushed the jelly substance from their hands an threw it through the air toward the Vong captain.

The Jelly hit the captain straight in the face effectively blinding him and causing him to trip and fall over.

"I sugest that we get out of here before they are able to free themselves," Quin said hurrying toward the door and looking at the young woman he had just freed, and gave a smuggler's grin, "After you m'lady."

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
((i think this may just work, there will always be danger from the Vong, and we're always need heroes, plus i really don't want to out preassure on dave all the time, its his christmas holiday and he has to waht to see Erin and his family))

((great post El))

Cavin didn't know who the new guy was yet at that moment he really didn't care "come on Sweetheart we're getting outta here" he hooted as he drew his blaster and sent two bolts into the vong captian, one deflected harmlessly off his armor the other found flesh and pierced under the armpit of the Armor sending it into a fit and killing the Vong

"so you coming Kal?" he asked as he continued to back towards the door his blaster leveled at a roup of Peace Brigadiers

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not waiting around to see what the after party would be like, as soon as Brune had bounded back to her, Melhana jumped on the panther's back, and Brune took off out the cantina's door. The panther's heavy paw's made a loud "thud" on the dirt street as they quickly made their way down the narrow street.

Pausing, Melhana jumped off the panther's back and peered towards the cantina through her monocular.

Seeing the freed girl and the guys come running out of the cantina, gave Melhana the impression she had done the right thing in leaving.

Brune tugged on Melhana's ground-lengthed cloak, interupting her thoughts.

"I say we should follow them." Melhana mused, rubbing her panther behind the ears, making her growl in satisfaction.

Taking advantage of the night, Melhana and Brune silently followed the trio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Kel was greatful when the Vong finally got brushed away from her and not waiting for anything else strange to happen, she reached behind the counter for the hidden can and ran out the door, down the alleyway just wanting to get as far away from there as possible, she would keep to the shadows, hoping the Vong could not track her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.