Star Wars : Light From Darkness INVITE ONLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Cavin discreetly moved closer to the girl "i didn't catch your name" he whispered hiding his lips behind a full glass of eyeblaster (strong booze)

"my names Cavin Corsec, but you can call me Cavin" he added placing a few credits and his comm number infront of the girl

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Kal raised her eyebrow, looking over at the man who was laying on the floor in the middle of the bar, barely noticed by the drunkerds that were standing around his body and then looked back at the man called Cavin.

"Maybe you didn't notice what happened to the last guy that tried to pick me up." Kal tilted her head in the direction of the man on the floor. "I suggest you take your number back and move to a different cantina."

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
"i'm not looking for a date, i'm looking for someone to watch my back.. lets just say not everyone is happy with our new masters" Cavin replied somewhat cryptically, knowing he was taking a risk, yet his inner rebel refused to allow himn to bypass such a crack shot

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"Look mister, I don't watch no one's back." Kal stated, turning and pouring a drink for another customer. "Out here, your on your own." she moved down the bar to help other customers, trying hard to not pick up another blaster and shoot Cavin. She was hot tempered that night, something was getting to her, and she couldn't figure it out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Cavin nodded curtly and moved back to his seat, a few tables accross an olderman with a face torn with worry lines sits drowning his sorrows in a multitude of ales and boozes.

He almost thought he felt somethings tir within him when he saw the young couple together by the bar.. yet all that was long ago

"drink here miss" he called to the waitress

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Cavin was about to follow after the spoilt schutta when he sensesed soemthing, a whisper maybe, a stir, a ripple? he was unsure all he knew was that he had sensed another Jedi, or rather one strong in the force, raw and untamed.. as if from accross a great void

He watched as an old man walked towards the waitress whose name he did not catch and press a small cyclinder package into her gasp before he quickly scurried from the cantina and into the darkess of the night

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Cavin winced, why did old men have to do such stupid things?

The Vong captain turned towards Kal and looked puzzled, which was a bad thing, when Vong are puzzled, they're likely to tear things apart, droids, rooms.. people.. or rather infidels as they called all of the above

"girl what that is?" he demedned placing his thicky meaty handy around the girls neck. a gesture Cavin still didn't understand if it was friendship or domionnce

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
"found it.. inter.. interees.. interesting" he stuttered as the worm in his ear serving as a translater struggled to translate inpace with thengirls fast talking.

"now tell me" he added squeezing her nexk tighter

Under his table Cavin slipped his blaster out of its holster, not that it would do much good against that crab armor of the vongs

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"It's a can that is made out of shiny metal." Kal shrugged. "He brings a new on in every night. If you really find it of something offensive, there are a pile of them out back, where I throw them away after the man leaves." she turned back toward the bar to walk away, swiftly switching the can in her apron for an empty on once she was hidden behind the bar.

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
"maybe we look together no? and you're resouceful.. you deserve to be honored infidel!" the vong boomed what appeared to be a smile on his face

Cavin knew that being honored by the Vong meant sacrifice to one of the dieties of the Vong

"drop her scarhead" cavin hissed a Blaster pistol inhand trained on the vong whose sub ordinates snapped to agreesive stance their ampistaffs held at the ready

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.