Staff/members discussion thread (report free)

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟837,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
[ Side point: I just find it .... interesting...... that an Admin wanted a constructive, open, "real" discussion - and so made the thread "report free" - exempt from the Rules and Staff intervention. Hum..... Interesting..... ]

Sorry

A blessed Holy Week to all

- Josiah

We do this all the time when we have a "policy" go and see/discussion thread.:)

Upvote 0

CaliforniaJosiah

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2005
✟206,695.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
We do this all the time when we have a "policy" go and see/discussion thread.:)

Perhaps so that we can have an honest, real, fruitful discussion??? IF so, is there some implication????? Sorry for the diversion (didn't mean to hijack it)

A blessed Holy Week to you and yours...

- Josiah

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
[ Side point: I just find it .... interesting...... that an Admin wanted a constructive, open, "real" discussion - and so made the thread "report free" - exempt from the Rules and Staff intervention. Hum..... Interesting..... ]

Sorry

A blessed Holy Week to all

- Josiah

Report free does not equal "exempt from rules and staff intervention", though, first of all.

Secondly, yes, it does allow some more openness in responses that may ordinarily get reported and could possibly be actioned.

It doesn't mean what you're trying to make it mean, though, CJ...

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Report free does not equal "exempt from rules and staff intervention", though, first of all.

Secondly, yes, it does allow some more openness in responses that may ordinarily get reported and could possibly be actioned.

Report-free does not mean ban-free. ^_^

Upvote 0

CaliforniaJosiah

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2005
✟206,695.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican

Curious.... "Report free" means one can still be reported? Arbitrated? One can still be banned? Ah. CF is a curious place, lol. Curiouser and curiouser.....

I was just saying..... [Aware it was a bit of a hijack but thinking "report free' meant... well..... lol]

I don't think "mean" is a rule violation (didn't use to be anyway). It's impossible to rule or control emotions, only behaviors. Nothing can cause (or prevent) feelings - positive or negative.

On the 'net, all we have are words - black and white letters forming words. There are no emotions. But I digress....

Oh well.... I was just saying.... probably should not have. ;)

I better go now!!!! Good-bye (BTW, that's a corrupted and shortened form of the original salutation, "God be with you." It got shorted first to "God be" then "God by" then Good-bye. It seems to be morphing more to just "bye" - just saying)

A blessed Holy Week to all....

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Curious.... "Report free" means one can still be reported? Arbitrated? One can still be banned? Ah. CF is a curious place, lol. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Report-free means exactly what it says. No reports would be processed.
You may ask anything you wish and complain as well.
However, if a poster gets ballistic, destructive and cannot be stopped, of course we can ban him.

Is this clearer?

Thanks, :)
Ed

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟837,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Report-free means exactly what it says. No reports would be processed.
You may ask anything you wish and complain as well.
However, if a poster gets ballistic, destructive and cannot be stopped, of course we can ban him.

Is this clearer?

Thanks, :)
Ed

Kinda like confession and absolution are not a license to sin.:idea:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums