St. Francis' Tree House - all welcome, free acorns

K

KeenanParkerII

Sweet, what kind of laptop? :p So BTW, the Emperor's new groove is the best movie ever made.

2q0vxiw.jpg

Upvote 0
M

Memento Mori

Pax et Bonum

What did I miss as a newbie? I assume it is referencing St. Francis of Assisi and not St. Francis Xavier.

Yes, it's named after the nature-loving saint. :cool: There used to be a thread called the singles' cafe (not just for singles!). Most of the congregation forums have social threads, but ours got lost.

@Keenan -- It's a Dell Inspiron 14. And why would you say such an obviously untrue thing about that movie? It's awful my friend, even by my inner child's standards. :sadd:

dinosaurcomic.jpg

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hubby plays. I dabble.
I work a lot in different medias of art. I like steam punk too.

I just got a new camera so I'll try to post one when I get it finished.

This one is going to be pretty funkadelic! :D

Stained glass, etc.

I do them in antiques recycled china, etc. too.

I posted a mosaic fish once at another board. It got good reviews.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You should give us a peek. I love looking at the cool funky stuff I can't do. :D
Give me a month or so. It's a detailed project. I've fone all sorts of beat up musical instruments. Just whatever I feel I can save. It's green too!

I know I've done family pieces people were ready to trash. It's pretty satisfying. :)

Upvote 0
M

Memento Mori

OK, so I am a little geeked about something. I get to watch someone's rabbit for a week. I love animals, but my dad is pretty set against getting any pets (we used to have cats).

The funny thing is that even though the rabbit is a couple months old, she still doesn't have a name. I guess that isn't high on the owner's to-do list? :D But if she's going to be in my care for a week, she has to have a name.

Anyone have any ideas? I like human names more than cutesy ones. I was thinking about naming her after a saint, like Dymphna or Therese. Anyway, she's being dropped off on Sunday and I'm trying to think of a name before then. Hmm...

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
OK, so I am a little geeked about something. I get to watch someone's rabbit for a week. I love animals, but my dad is pretty set against getting any pets (we used to have cats).

The funny thing is that even though the rabbit is a couple months old, she still doesn't have a name. I guess that isn't high on the owner's to-do list? :D But if she's going to be in my care for a week, she has to have a name.

Anyone have any ideas? I like human names more than cutesy ones. I was thinking about naming her after a saint, like Dymphna or Therese. Anyway, she's being dropped off on Sunday and I'm trying to think of a name before then. Hmm...

We've got a pet rabbit that sneaks in under our gate and grazes in my garden. We call her Tilly after Tillamook county in Oregon. There's another rabbit which we call Five Rivers because five rivers run into the two bays in Tillamook county.

We got a thang for Tillamook.

Anyone care for a spot of cheese?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

St. Cottontail. Patron of Vegetable Patches.

Upvote 0