St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That stuff is pretty good. Goes well with cereals like honey nut cheerios, etc.

I don't know why it took me so long to finally try it. I always gave it the side-eye at the grocery store and figured it would be nasty. I hate soy milk.

I'm super excited to find a substitute for milk. 'Cuz I hates milk. Bleh! But this almond milk is good enough to drink straight up. =) I'm happy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I bet that's a relief, Julia. I think it's going to be 19*C here today.

Health is causing dramas again, this time relationship-wise. Want to disappear for a few days and just not exist. My body hates me and I'm miserable and I'm upset. Great combo, not.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,730.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Summer ? What's summer ?

I think it lasted for 2 days in April and again in May [ twice and well separated ] June - not sure about that , July - umm about 3 separated days and as for this month - we had one Saturday and Sunday and I think we had summer again on either Tuesday or Wednesday - thinking hard it was Tuesday , 'cos after I brought the trash container in from the street I was so wet I had to go and change everything - I was drenched to the skin !!

Upvote 0

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone want to swap places with me? I'm sick, I'm spiralling downwards, and now Andrew's thrown his hands up because it's all too hard. He might feel better with time (and now that my parents have figured out how to be carers properly) but I am miserable and I've been crying for two hours.

I see him tomorrow. It will be interesting. If anyone is going to a paraklesis please give our names to the priest...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.