Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Wife Michael? Did something happen and you forgot to tell us?

and haha Greg - I drink greek or lebanese coffee a couple times a week these days, at least after every DL (it's a necessity of life apparently) and I know how to ask people if they want coffee or tea, and whether they want honey, milk or sugar now...in greek! Pater informed me that I am now a perfect greek girl convert. I threw bread at him. And then asked him how he wanted his tea...

You stinker!!! Why didn't you tell us?:clap:

That's so sweet! He eloped!

Upvote 0

Hoankan

TAW Samurai
Feb 14, 2007
Gifu, Japan
✟28,136.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just for you Hoankan:

thcoffee-2.gif

:clap:Now how do I add that to my sig?

Upvote 0

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I feel like such a jerk right now (but in a good way).

So I'm reading a post in a GT subforum by a certain poster. A few of you could probably figure out which thread. Anyway, I'm reading it and instead of doing the usual take-it-apart-and-counter-it methods I've employed in the past, I did something different. Something unusual. Something out of the ordinary. Something soooooooo cruel and unusual, I had to respond as I did in the real world: with laughter. ^_^

The post was quite ridiculous. A young'in kept going on and on about how he's treated different from other young'ins and how he's so mature and how Protestantism is the "divine truth" and yada yada yada.

I know I feel like a complete jerk for responding as I did (two laughing smilies) but man, I find it so funny!

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
:clap:Now how do I add that to my sig?
right click on hte image and select properties...
copy the URL from there :)

Go to your usercp
edit signature
and click the little button with the picture of the url and paste the URL into the information box that comes up :)

Save signature
Done :)

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I feel like such a jerk right now (but in a good way).

So I'm reading a post in a GT subforum by a certain poster. A few of you could probably figure out which thread. Anyway, I'm reading it and instead of doing the usual take-it-apart-and-counter-it methods I've employed in the past, I did something different. Something unusual. Something out of the ordinary. Something soooooooo cruel and unusual, I had to respond as I did in the real world: with laughter. ^_^

The post was quite ridiculous. A young'in kept going on and on about how he's treated different from other young'ins and how he's so mature and how Protestantism is the "divine truth" and yada yada yada.

I know I feel like a complete jerk for responding as I did (two laughing smilies) but man, I find it so funny!

ooooommmmmm!! I'm tellin'!!!!

You're flaming with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Just kidding :p

Upvote 0

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
ooooommmmmm!! I'm tellin'!!!!

You're flaming with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Just kidding :p
Laughter is the best medicine!;)

What I saw was a common case of the humility-needs and thus administered the proper treatment! :D:D

I stand by my actions! Give me liberty or give me death! :p:p:p:p:preach:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what came over me :sigh:...

...the inability to keep from laughing! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

(actually, your post reminded me of a time when one of the young ones was playing volleyball in the parish yard during Pascha and accidentally served the ball onto the babushka table)

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have 4 furry monsters at my feet munching on Honey Nut Cheerios. The only time all 4 of them get along is when they are eating people food. The rest of the time it is a Ruutuv vs. Oliver, Brittany and Tikhon battle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,729.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
he is beyond belief :(

Why on earth is that kiddie not in School ? To my knowledge the English State Schools have started the new academic year by now [ my grandchildren have been back for about 2 weeks now ] .

Hmm is he at a Public School [ private and usually expensive and frequently Boarding ] - this might just account for the hours at which he posts ?? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.