Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Never tried it but I had goat meat and it tastes just like lamb. My hubby does not even want to look at it....lol...

I am not a big meat eater anyways.... for those of you who like deer it might be a delicattessen (sorry for the spelling...)

Philothei

P.S. Tom Hanks and wifie just gave 100 grant for the fires in Greece. There is a Telemarathon goin g on tonight and I watch it. Also a Cyprian company is going to re-build a whole village and the list is growing...

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's awesome. You're basically the luckiest guinea pig in the world. ;)

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been waking up sore for the last few days and I'm loving it.

I think I'm a fiend for the endorphine rush. There's something about doing a full day of work that makes you feel really good. Like seriously, I'm not nearly as irritable as I can be, and I have more energy than usual, imagine that.

Maybe I'm young and naive. :p

I am so glad that you have found a job that you enjoy, Isaac, and yes, it is normal to be proud that you can earn a decent living and bring home the bacon.

Keep up the good work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeraphimSarov

Пресвятая Богородица, спаси нас...
Feb 16, 2007
Nowhere
✟36,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Psha! That would have gotten me three books in college. Blasted engineering texts. I regularly spent 500/semester. No wonder I'm now about 25000 in debt.
You have to keep in mind that I'm on a trimester system and each term is 10 weeks long. One book was $175 and the other was $155... for a lousy ten weeks. BLAH.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.