St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyssaTheHobbit

Orthodox Christian (chrismation date 1/10/09)
May 24, 2006
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,617.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is good news! :) I hope our parish will revitalize, as well. I'm told a third of the members are elderly; it's rather small; I seem to be the only convert who wasn't marrying a Greek. I want to see this church keep going!

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mary, that sounds like great news!!!!

I just had an email from Father that we had two new members last weekend (one was our long time prior muslim) and a Russian lady as well as two new cathecumens. So much for those unfriendly Russian churches :p .

Upvote 0

Mary of Bethany

Only one thing is needful.
Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2004
✟341,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Mary, that sounds like great news!!!!

I just had an email from Father that we had two new members last weekend (one was our long time prior muslim) and a Russian lady as well as two new cathecumens. So much for those unfriendly Russian churches :p .

:thumbsup:

Mary

Upvote 0

Anatole

Apr 23, 2007
✟23,067.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lori

Hope all is going well with the preparations. My S is graduating in 2.5 weeks, but we aren't doing anything extra special like you are! Unless you count moving to another house the day after graduation....lol
Congratulations to your son!!!
We probably shouldn't be trying to do so much either. It's more stress than I really want right now.
Greg made his decision that after 4 years of college he will then go to Holy Cross Orthodox Seminary.
I will miss him, but at least we'll have an excuse to travel that area for some visits!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.