Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hah, we can get a new Taverna before New Years, no problem. If Don doesn't do his 'x bottles of Rooh on the wall' countdown... I can always talk to myself. I'm quite good at that...

Michael, have you had Troegs Mad Elf??? One of our friends at church gave us the BIG bottle ;) and now we went to Total Wine here and they had others and a ton of different Bavarian beers. If I ever make it up to Pittsburgh I'll have to swing by there first and we can trade beer for icon. ^_^
I have not yet tried it, but there is a tavern that has it on tap here.

You really do need to come by Pittsburgh some time so you can see my icon collection and meet the dogs.

BTW when are you going to email me so we can discuss what you will charge me for an embroidered icon?

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have not yet tried it, but there is a tavern that has it on tap here.

You really do need to come by Pittsburgh some time so you can see my icon collection and meet the dogs.

BTW when are you going to email me so we can discuss what you will charge me for an embroidered icon?
Since I'll be in MD most of the spring I'll might make it up there one weekend.
I've got a fair share of orders/requests for embroidery so I have to see how these come (3 eucharistic covers set 3-4 pieces each, possibly another church flag, a vestment set (felon, epitrachelion and 'potholder') and possibly one or two deacon sets). I have no idea what all these will be of. Do you have any idea what you would like? I'm going to two courses next year, July and October plus a course in Colors in Iconography in October as well. I'm hoping to really work on patterns in those courses so if you have any wishes, let me know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.