St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri ((11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Khaleas said:
Reminds me of my two weiners, they thing they are as tall as they are long. :D Hamish got a barking collar cuz he has gotten so bad... but I'm going to take it back for another one because it just goes off when they wrestle etc. So I feel bad... However, Hamish has been known to stare down Pitbulls, and the pits have actually taken off. He does not like any pits to get close to Kevin. It's rather funny... but even if he's little, he apparently has some serious 'staring down capabilities'.

Well, my wedding dress is gone! I'll see it again Sept. 28 and hopefully the alterations are all good! :D Very nice lady!

Oliver when he was younger (about 2) bit the german shepherd owned by his breeder on the nose one time when he was staying with her for a week. The german shepherd tried to lay down on the bed with him and Oliver didn't like that so he bit the other dog squarely on the nose. The shepherd walked away from Oliver and wimpered, as if to say "you little bully."

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Photini said:
BTW, I don't know if this is normal...but we've already discussed how we feel about having children and stuff. I guess he was just curious, since I already have 2 children, whether I was willing to have more and how many.

Not abnormal at all. We discussed that quite a while ago to make sure we were both on the same page about that kind of thing. Is Photini falling in lurve?

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Khaleas said:
Hubby called after his long flight today and asked what I had been doing... told him about the meatloaf, cookies and stuff. We're 4.5 hrs apart so he says: You could cook me dinner now! And I'm like yea right! So he says but yes you can cook me dinner... and I'm like How? Not like it's gonna be warm when I get there. By logging into my online PapaJohn's account and order me pizza!! :D So that's what a good long-distance wife does...

Shall I pass notes on to my long-distance girlfriend? NAH, she treats me so very well as it is. Ok, I promise you I won't get sappy on you.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Michael the Iconographer said:
Shall I pass notes on to my long-distance girlfriend? NAH, she treats me so very well as it is. Ok, I promise you I won't get sappy on you.

You might... :D I thought it was funny, but then again, the instructor pilots he used to fly with would call the military towers and ask them to order pizza for them after a late flight.

It was the cutest thing last night. I was on the phone with Kevin and was telling him all that Ham and Barnes had done. Him and Ham are real chummy. So I put him on speakerphone and told him to say Hi to Ham and he did... You could just see Ham's facial expression change, his ears pop up, big smile on his face and his tail started going. It was sooo cute! (I swear that dog smiles, he just opens his mouth a little and looks all happy). What was even more cute was that Kevin was still giddy about Hamish recognizing his voice this morning... :) Proud papa!

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So what do you think of the new layout? I miss the little 'job' characters. I had just gotten to be a monk and he just looked cool.
And yikes, the rules list is longer than the US Constitution (and how many of us have read the whole thing?)... Guess we don't have much to do in OBOB and viceversa. Didn't see anything about a rule about bunnies and pancakes tho... :D

But this loads faster :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.