not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sri Lanka's police on Wednesday (May 1) named nine people who staged Easter Sunday (April 21) suicide bombings that killed 253 people, and said the attackers' assets will be confiscated in line with anti-terror laws.

Police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekera confirmed that two of the luxury hotels were bombed by two brothers from a wealthy Colombo family involved in spice exports.

The group of Islamists had used one bomber at each of the locations hit on Easter Sunday, except at Shangri-La hotel where there were two suicide explosions.

Sri Lanka names Easter suicide bombers

*** Jesus Christ gave me two disturbing dreams. In the first dream I saw a lot of blood all over.

Then sometimes after having this dream I had another dreams where I saw what looked like a giant white figure in the sky (he looked like the big white round ghost from the Ghostbusters cartoons) and he was moving across the sky and he stopped every few seconds. When he did stop he turned into an explosion that fell on the earth. It was like he was made up of an type explosion (like orange explosive fire), that fell down on the earth, he stopped about 4 times and each time he stopped he turned into an explosion fell down on the earth. People were panicking and very afraid trying to avoid being hit from the explosions falling from the sky.

I remember seeing a plane in the sky, and this one woman jumped out of the plane in order to escape something, she fell and died near the sea shore.

Then after this I was warning persons of what was coming and I was saying that they should stay indoors. Persons around me in Jamaica where laughing at what I was saying. I also saw someone else warning people and people looked very concerned.

I do not know the source of the explosions.

I am asking for Christians to pray about this and for persons to be alert and to be prepared for what seems to be coming.

Last edited: