• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

**** Sri Lanka names Easter suicide bombers

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by waves, May 2, 2019.

1. waves

waves not so new

+611
    Non-Denom
    Private

Sri Lanka names Easter suicide bombers

*** Jesus Christ gave me two disturbing dreams. In the first dream I saw a lot of blood all over.

Then sometimes after having this dream I had another dreams where I saw what looked like a giant white figure in the sky (he looked like the big white round ghost from the Ghostbusters cartoons) and he was moving across the sky and he stopped every few seconds. When he did stop he turned into an explosion that fell on the earth. It was like he was made up of an type explosion (like orange explosive fire), that fell down on the earth, he stopped about 4 times and each time he stopped he turned into an explosion fell down on the earth. People were panicking and very afraid trying to avoid being hit from the explosions falling from the sky.

I remember seeing a plane in the sky, and this one woman jumped out of the plane in order to escape something, she fell and died near the sea shore.

Then after this I was warning persons of what was coming and I was saying that they should stay indoors. Persons around me in Jamaica where laughing at what I was saying. I also saw someone else warning people and people looked very concerned.

I do not know the source of the explosions.

I am asking for Christians to pray about this and for persons to be alert and to be prepared for what seems to be coming.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Chesterton

Chesterton Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding Supporter

+15,671
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Some people say poverty creates radical Islam, but it's amazing how many suicide bombers come from well to do families.