scroll button 1, 2, 1, 2!
Oct 23, 2002
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟8,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by two feathers
An extremely selfless way to spend your time. May God bless you tremendously.

thank you two feathers.  i've already been blessed so much by the experience.  the other members and i were talking about why we joined the group to begin with.  for most of us, it was just a really good time, and a great way to get together with friends and go to some neat places.  it's not until you build with the potential homeowner when it hits close to home.  the house means so much to them, and they're so grateful.  they don't realize that we're having the times of our lives, and that they're really doing us a favor by letting us work on their houses.

i recomend this organization to anyone.  it doesn't matter if you don't know how to use a hammer, or if you're the most uncoordinated person on the planet.  believe me, if i can get involved and be useful, then anyone can.  also, there's a lot of other things behind the house-building scene that not many people know about.  if construction isn't really your thing, they do a lot of public outreach, publicity, and fundraising.  there's really a place for everyone.

ok, habitat for humanity promotion done, for now anyways :)

Upvote 0

rach

Aug 25, 2002
✟395.00
I hope you have a great time on break, I hope everyone else does too. I'm actually just going home, but since I haven't been there since Christmas it will be really exciting!! Plus my boyfriend will finally give me my b-day present, for some reason he wants to wait and give to me in person. :rolleyes: Oh well, that will be nice too. :) 

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums