Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter. And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon’s porch. Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.”

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.”

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”

The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’? If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.” Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand." John 10:22-39

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's ok 'grace' 'acceptance' and 'love' covers it, right? Basic Christian Hermeneutics...you don't even need the statue, if the spirit of Baal is already running rampant (CHILD SACRIFICE! ABORTION). It's a shame that even if this is a HOAX, it is still TRUE. Baal and Molech go waaaay back. Leviticus 18:21/Jeremiah 19:5

You think the WORLD ELITE do not meet annually in SECRET to WORSHIP and SACRIFICE to IDOLS? (Bohemian Grove-CALIFORNIA). Always suppressing the Truth. How deceived can the world get?

"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 1:22

"Children, it is the last hour [the end of this age]; and just as you heard that the antichrist is coming [the one who will oppose Christ and attempt to replace Him], even now many antichrists (false teachers) have appeared, which confirms our belief that it is the last hour. They went out from us [seeming at first to be Christians], but they were not really of us [because they were not truly born again and spiritually transformed]; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out [teaching false doctrine], so that it would be clearly shown that none of them are of us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One [you have been set apart, specially gifted and prepared by the Holy Spirit], and all of you know [the truth because He teaches us, illuminates our minds, and guards us from error]. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie [nothing false, no deception] is of the truth. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)? This is the antichrist [the enemy and antagonist of Christ], the one who denies and consistently refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son. Whoever denies and repudiates the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses and acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:18-23 (AMP)

Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Clear Scriptures on Apostasy. 2 Peter 2, Hebrews 6:1-12, Jude, Hebrews 10, and the (unadulterated) Teachings of Jesus Christ (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) and the chapters of 1 John, 2 John, 3 John.

Father and Son's UNCHANGING nature (Hebrews 13:8, James 1:16-18).

Apostate-

1. a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle.

2. an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith

3. abandonment of a previous loyalty

Apostasy- the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief.

"Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that NO ONE DECIEVES YOU. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be OFFENDED, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many FALSE PROPHETS will rise up and DECEIVE MANY. And because LAWLESSNESS will ABOUND, the LOVE of MANY will grow COLD. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:3-14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Renewal of the mind/heart is about defeating the strongmen (idols) that have hidden demonic strongholds over your heart/mind, that keep you from becoming more intimately acquainted with Christ. The process may be challenging but the end result is freedom.

"“The human heart is the most deceitful of all things,
and desperately wicked.
Who really knows how bad it is?

But I, the LORD, search all hearts
and examine secret motives.
I give all people their due rewards,
according to what their actions deserve." (Jeremiah 17:9-10, Galatians 6:7-8)

"And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and, “By the prince of the demons He drives out demons.”

"So Jesus called them together and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. If a house (heart/mind) is divided against itself (double-minded), it cannot stand. And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come. Indeed, no one can enter a strong man’s house to steal his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house." Mark 3:22-27

"You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." Revelations 3:17-21

"As Jesus spoke these things, many believed in Him. So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”

Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:30-36

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"So I tell you this, and testify to it in the Lord: You must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardness of their hearts. Having lost all sense of shame, they have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity, with a craving for more.

But this is not the way you came to know Christ. Surely you heard of Him and were taught in Him in keeping with the truth that is in Jesus. You were taught to put off your former way of life, your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are members of one another. “Be angry, yet do not sin.” Do not let the sun set upon your anger, and do not give the devil a foothold.

He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing good with his own hands, that he may have something to share with the one in need.

Let no unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building up the one in need and bringing grace to those who listen.

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and tender-hearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:17-32

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People can get 'religious' about NOT being 'religious' and that's not right either. So what divides the 'non-religious' Christians from contemporary/secular culture? Blend it all together in 'grace' and no one knows the difference! Treating the Spirit of grace as a common thing...

"For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace" Hebrews 10:26-29

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The end-time Narcissist's false inner self/identity. The Great Apostasy of the last days.

"Then MANY FALSE PROPHETS will RISE UP and DECEIVE many. And because LAWLESSNESS will abound, the LOVE of MANY will grow COLD" Matthew 24:11-12

Prophet- a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.

Narcissism as Prophecy - Energetics Institute

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:48-50

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me." Hebrews 2:9-13

"Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. Indeed, sin is lawlessness. But you know that Christ appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin. No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.

Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. By this the children of God and the children of the devil can be distinguished: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother" 1 John 3:1-10

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" Matthew 7:21-23

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Claiming to steward the Holy Spirit and the mouth is habitually prone to spewing venomous, bitter, filthy, and profane language...what spirit is that? Who's talking? Consciences seared as with a hot iron. Even nonbelievers know not to do that as they are restrained and instructed by the moral compass that is the conscience (Hebrews 10:16-18, Romans 2:14-16, John 16:8-9), nonbelievers are outclassing many of these world-renown false prophets in basic moral conduct!

"If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless" James 1:26

"The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks" Luke 6:45

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Old Testament Laws helped me to see how evil the dietary options in this modern world are and how healthy and life-giving it is to obey the Old Testament dietary Laws. It's a painful process but it has been really eye-opening for me, transitioning from eating all garbage to eating a diversity of cleaner foods. It really changes your body for the better, although the detox process *can* be incredibly painful as all the poisons of this secular world are eventually pressed out, and my sleep cycle adjusts. Halleluja.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The strongest opponents of the Christological faith, when drawn by the Father (in whichever way that is), become the strongest and most loyal advocates for the Gospel of Christ. This is the Saul to Paul conversion.

1. Muslims
2. Ex-Satanists
3. Ex-Catholics.
4. Run-aways
5. Persecutors
6. Or just people without close friends/family, without anything (the poor) without hope, without a future, without a purpose in this earthly/secular/worldly life (Matthew 10:37-39/Jeremiah 29:11?).

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father." John 6:44-46

"When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, “Does this offend you? What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?”

But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a DEVIL?” He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve." John 6:61-71

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There was a season where I thought 'faith' and 'grace' was sufficient but God really started convicting me to live Holy, Righteous, Upright, and Honourably for Him through many dreams/visions and revelations. It was hard at first (crucifying the flesh), but then it became natural and easier. Something I didn't have to be ashamed about preaching anymore. I know that what He taught me is true and contains no lies, deceitful trickery, or any falsehood because He teaches me the secrets of the Word as I seek with all of my heart. Even seeking the deepest things that are not pleasant to learn, understand, and promulgate (promote or make widely known, an idea or a cause).

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God does not appoint anyone for 'heaven' or 'hell'. Humans appoint themselves by their decisions and actions. At some point, humans need to take accountability for their own evil thoughts and actions, and stop blaming everything on Satan/Demons. They simply feed off of man's own pre-existent evil carnal desires. The lack of self-accountability has led to many a heretical doctrine.

One such heretical doctrine is that of sola fida (faith alone) or 'easy believism'. primarily founded on Ephesians 2:8-9 which is addressing mature Christians as an admonition to guard against pride. That's a shaky foundation because it's not based on Jesus (Christ's teachings). These have not submitted to the Lordship of Christ as commanded in the (unadulterated) Scriptural passages of John 3:36; Romans 6:17–18; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 5:18–24; Ephesians 2:1–5; 1 John 1:5–7; 1 John 2:3–4.

A new creation does not habitually walk after the carnal desires of the flesh, PERIOD.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: (spiritual) adultery, fornication, (spiritual) uncleanness, lewdness, (spiritual) idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, (spiritual) murders, drunkenness, (spiritual) revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelations 21:8

Grace preachers will gloss over or ignore these few examples of Scripture (out of many) because they oppose their fables/myths and would cause them to lose followers, fame, confidence and prestige. If you read the Word in the mind of the flesh you will interpret passages to satisfy the mind of the flesh. In the mind of the Spirit, you learn many spiritual truths and realities. Some of which are too hard to stomach for the religious celebrities that have become lukewarm or the apostate teachers/prophets. Because they themselves are really still spiritual babies, they do not trouble themselves to explain them. They weave the intricate spider's web of big theological words/sensualities to cleverly ignore the Truth. (Isaiah 59:4-8/Jeremiah 23:13-40) thereby deceiving MANY innocent and gullible followers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes I give myself the 'Job' test of faith in my head. If I was to suddenly (and unexpectedly) lose everything I hold dear in this life, would I still follow the Lord? Or is it the Lord that I hold most dear in this life? It is a good question to muse over when I honestly assess the genuineness of my faith (2 Corinthians 13:5-10). Am I seeking my own glory or the Glory of the Lord Jesus? This is a very important question to ask ourselves. Are we working to build His kingdom, or man's kingdom?

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus replied. “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets: ‘And they will all be TAUGHT by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me— not that anyone has seen the Father except the One who is from God; only He has seen the Father." John 6:43-46

"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.”

Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, why are You going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. The word that you hear is not My own, but it is from the Father who sent Me.

All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. But the Advocate, the HOLY SPIRIT, whom the Father will send in My name, will TEACH you all things and will REMIND you of everything I have told you." John 14:15-26

"Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which UNTAUGHT and UNSTABLE people TWIST to their own DESTRUCTION, as they do also the REST of the SCRIPTURES.

You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the ERROR of the WICKED; but GROW in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:14-18

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Old Testament and New Testament are intricately linked in MANY ways. There is no such wall of division or hostility between the two in God's eye's. He loves His Word. Only man's carnal ignorance separates the two into distinct and independent factions.

If Paul was here today, He would support this statement for which He was persecuted for the Gospel. I can see him in Heaven now, puzzled at the division of the OT and the NT, shaking his head in amazement. "After all the work I did, believers still can't get along and unite in the Word"...Paul (and the other apostles for that matter) frequently referred to and quoted from the OT to lay the foundation of the NT (Pauline Epistles) by the wisdom of the Spirit. Hallelujah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Someone's words convicting my conscience or making it wage war on itself (hypothetically) does not mean they are 'persecuting' me or 'working evil' against me. It's just highlighting a weak spot, where I can grow. Sanctification (the act or process of acquiring sanctity, of being made or becoming holy) is a lifelong process.

Dual imputation/Double imputation of Christ's righteousness (Christ's righteousness is ours and our sin is His) is directly opposed by 1 John 1:5-10, Acts 3:17-20, and Matthew 5:38-48 as well as John of Patmos in Revelations 22:8-13.

Paul states in Romans 6:11 (reckon yourself dead to sin, but alive in Christ) to align with John 8:21-30 where Jesus tells the Jews they will die in their sin if they do not believe that He is the fullness of the Godhead (I AM) in the flesh.

"And I am John, the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had shown me these things. But he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God!”

Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of prophecy in this book, because the time is near. Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy.”

“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Revelations 22:8-13

"By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?

My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.

For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The secular world is preaching a message that portrays Christ as a mere human and strips away His divinity and Lordship. That is a false gospel because He clearly commands that everyone who professes to know Him must carry their own cross. Teaching is to make disciples of Christ, not followers of teachers. Teaching ought to be Christo-centric. A sobering warning about false teaching (James 3:1)

"Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Matthew 16:24-28

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse!" Galatians 1:8

Paul is constantly reminding us of Christ's Lordship, throughout His epistles. Don't allow your heart to deceive you into believing in an anti-biblical Jesus. Paul is not annulling Christ's commandments when He mentions the Law, He's referring to the Old Testament laws that uphold statutes for justification. He never speaks against keeping the Spirit of the Law, but is speaking to people who have been instructed by the Laws of Moses since childhood, that there's a new way of justification. (The Law remains GOOD, HOLY, SPIRITUAL).

"By the GRACE God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds. For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is JESUS CHRIST.

"If anyone builds on THIS FOUNDATION (Christ's Teachings) using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, his workmanship will be evident, because the Day (of judgement) will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work. If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as one being snatched from the fire." 1 Corinthians 3:10-15

"If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself. 1 Timothy 6:3-5

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"And we have such trust through CHRIST toward God. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." 2 Corinthians 3:4-6

"Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices ACCEPTABLE to God THROUGH Jesus Christ."

"Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from FLESHLY LUSTS which war against the soul, having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation." 1 Peter 2:11-12

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, HERESIES, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." Galatians 5:16-26

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are LED by the Spirit of God, THESE are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to FEAR, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together." Romans 8:12-17

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
for the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish." Psalm 1:1-6/Matthew 5:3-12

"“Woe to those who are at ease in Zion,
and to those who feel secure on the mountain of Samaria,
the notable men of the first of the nations,
to whom the house of Israel comes!
Pass over to Calneh, and see,
and from there go to Hamath the great;
then go down to Gath of the Philistines.
Are you better than these kingdoms?
Or is their territory greater than your territory,
O you who put far away the day of disaster
and bring near the seat of violence?
“Woe to those who lie on beds of ivory
and stretch themselves out on their couches,
and eat lambs from the flock
and calves from the midst of the stall,
who sing idle songs to the sound of the harp
and like David invent for themselves instruments of music,
who drink wine in bowls
and anoint themselves with the finest oils,
but are not GRIEVED over the RUIN of JOSEPH!
Therefore they shall now be the first of those who go into exile,
and the revelry of those who stretch themselves out shall pass away.” Amos 6:1-7

"“But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.

“Woe to you who are full now, for you shall be hungry.

“Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.

“Woe to you, when ALL PEOPLE SPEAK WELL OF YOU, for so THEIR FATHERS did to the FALSE PROPHETS." Luke 6:24-26

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.