Spiritual warfare prayers/Binding and Loosing Prayers & complete names of demons/devils

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No, it does not. It says that there were people at that time that were saints.
Modern folks have a nasty habit of setting the bar WAY TOO LOW as to what they consider a saint.

I don't want this to be about judging someone if they are a believer or not, My post is for all believers redeemed and justified by Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Andy.. any need we pray the word. For me.. if its fear.. I pray.. no.. God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Sad.. the JOY of the lord is my strength. Some see demons in everything. What is written?

This is the 1st thing that came to my mind as I read you post "See 1st the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you". When it comes to demons and fallen angels.. you do NOT play with this. One has to be walking int he Spirit praying always and in the spirit and HE the sweet sweet Holy Spirit leads and guides us in to all truth. What did Jesus tellt he 12 when they came back 2 by 2? They said.. even the demons are subject unto us. Jesus said.. dont be so happy they are subject unto you but that your names are written in heaven.

To many see demons in everything. To many seek this because of POWER. A ..if one goes where HE did not send you..you can get stomped on. To man rush by what they SEE FEEL...flesh. We dont walk by the flesh but the spirit. He will show us what is at work. JESUS IS REAL! Peter and John gate beautiful said.. what I have give I unto you..in Jesus name rise..walk. They said after.. why do you look at us as if we did something. We have no power.. its faith in that name.. its JESUS. See they NEW..there were nothing.. its ALL Jesus...YET...they NEW their right.. the authority Jesus game all of us. Yet.. they did not let that ever go to their head.

The second we start talking and its ME ME ME I I I .. its no longer GOD but US that gets the glory.

So seek HIM 1st.. and if you have anger.. find something in the word about PEACE? My peace I give to you not as the world gives? Fear.. God has not given me the spirit of fear but power and love and a sound mind. Sad.. the JOY of the lord is my strength.

I give you this.. but you should have known already. JESUS IS REAL! He told you to ask the Father for the holy Spirit and He will give it. Like being saved. You read John 3:16...is it true? Well ask for the holy Spirit then thank Him for given it.. HE CANT LIE! You ask.. HE GIVES period. THINK.. you have the GOD that made ALL you see IN YOU! Just what ELSE do you want?

SEEK HIM 1st.. HE will then show you .. ask HIM ..pray to HIM. He said.. my sheep KNOW my voice ..the voice of a stranger they will not follow. He said my sheep KNOW.. not guess not wonder..but you will never have to guess.. you KNOW. He for me always backs it up with the word. SPEAK the WORD.. words of LIFE! What are the FRUITS of the spirit? 1st Cor 13.. Philp 4.... Faith comes by hearing and hearing by GODS word

Thank you beautiful post, I think this is most biblically accurate

Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Then don't test the LORD
Keep a low profile in questionable things. If you aren't sure don't do it.

But this is Christian Forums, a place where we can discuss these matters

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But this is Christian Forums, a place where we can discuss these matters
And where other Christians might (and have) instructed you against doing these things

Similar to the anointing oil

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't want this to be about judging someone if they are a believer or not, My post is for all believers redeemed and justified by Christ
It has nothing whatsoever to do with whether one is a believer or not.
Every single being in Hell is a believer.
It is whether you SERVE JESUS or not, that is the point.

The VAST MAJORITY of modern Christians talk the talk, but DO NOT walk the walk.
Why do you think Christ said that the path is narrow and few find it?

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The sons of sceva tried to do what they saw Paul doing

They got a beating for it because they were not protected by THE NAME
You could not be more wrong if you tried.
Has nothing to do with knowing names, it has everything to do with being an obedient servant.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You could not be more wrong if you tried.
Has nothing to do with knowing names, it has everything to do with being an obedient servant.
Really?

"In the NAME of JESUS whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out of him"

Already the sons of sceva show by saying "whom Paul preached" that they really did not know The LORD

And the demon said to these sons of sceva: Jesus and Paul, we know, But who are you?

The sons of sceva did not personally know the LORD and were not personally known of the LORD

And the demons knew it

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acts 19

certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 14And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 15And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 16And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Really?

"In the NAME of JESUS whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out of him"

Already the sons of sceva show by saying "whom Paul preached" that they really did not know The LORD

And the demon said to these sons of sceva: Jesus and Paul, we know, But who are you?

The sons of sceva did not personally know the LORD and were not personally known of the LORD

And the demons knew it
It's not as simple as you would like. The person speaking to the demon must be virtuous.
If you are not an ordained priest it is foolhardy to try to deal with such things.
Paul was ordained by Christ. YOU ARE NOT.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not as simple as you would like. The person speaking to the demon must be virtuous.
If you are not an ordained priest it is foolhardy to try to deal with such things.
And I'm not going to speak to ANY demons

Nor would I EVER advise anyone else to

I'll leave that to THE LORD

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who did you think this royal priesthood consisted of but believers baptized into THE BODY of CHRIST

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello friends,

I have been in a Baptist church since I have been saved and would consider myself a cessationist, which is more aligned with reformed Baptist theology.

However I have been watching some very interesting beautiful videos on youtube of an ex-satanist, who got saved named John Ramirez.

I would like to hear from people who use the loosing and binding in prayers. Also how can I have spiritual warfare prayers.

Lastly I would like to have a list of all the demons/devils so I can specially target them in prayer.

Many Blessings,
Andy
do you see a single binding prayer offered in the Bible? we see promises that if you resist the devil he will flee form you and greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world. These binding prayers are set up like word of faith prayers where if you only put it out their with enough faith it will happen. So why doesn't one of these guys bind Satan and all his minions in the whole world? I see in Job the sons of God were presenting themselves before the Lord and the Lord said have you considered my servant Job? Satan said yes and did note that the LORD had put a hedge around Job and Satan asked the LORD to take it down. This throws a bit of a wrench into this. Job had offered sacrifices for his whole family and he was just and the LORD took away the hedge at the request of Satan. In the gospel Jesus told Peter Satan has desired to sift you like wheat.. but when you return strengthen your brethren. You see Peter denied the Lord those 3 times and Satan did sift him like wheat but the LORD restored Peter too. In Daniel from the moment he prayed an angel was sent but that angel was delayed 21 days until Michael came and set him free. We do not have the authority to bind anything. We can cast out demons in jesus name but more than that we are given promises in scripture to abide in them and never told to bind the enemy. This is a good topic and I pray more for us to be filled with the Spirit and bold with the word.

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
do you see a single binding prayer offered in the Bible? we see promises that if you resist the devil he will flee form you and greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world. These binding prayers are set up like word of faith prayers where if you only put it out their with enough faith it will happen. So why doesn't one of these guys bind Satan and all his minions in the whole world? I see in Job the sons of God were presenting themselves before the Lord and the Lord said have you considered my servant Job? Satan said yes and did note that the LORD had put a hedge around Job and Satan asked the LORD to take it down. This throws a bit of a wrench into this. Job had offered sacrifices for his whole family and he was just and the LORD took away the hedge at the request of Satan. In the gospel Jesus told Peter Satan has desired to sift you like wheat.. but when you return strengthen your brethren. You see Peter denied the Lord those 3 times and Satan did sift him like wheat but the LORD restored Peter too. In Daniel from the moment he prayed an angel was sent but that angel was delayed 21 days until Michael came and set him free. We do not have the authority to bind anything. We can cast out demons in jesus name but more than that we are given promises in scripture to abide in them and never told to bind the enemy. This is a good topic and I pray more for us to be filled with the Spirit and bold with the word.

very nice post thank you!

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is none good, no, not one.

Regardless of what you may think the Bible says about peoples personal sanctity,
the REALITY is much different

as of 2008 percentages by religion of those having an abortion
Roman Catholic = 28.1%
Protestant = 37.3%
Other = 7.1%
None = 27.5%
These are women who have committed murder against an innocent. Saintly eh?

US prison population (as of about 2002)
Catholic 39.16%
Protestant 39.9% (includes Pentecostal, Adventist, Jehovahs Witness, etc.)
Muslim 7.27%
Jewish 1.77%
Athiest 0.2%

These "saints" are locked up because they are a threat to society. There are less athiests in prison than "Christians" by far.

Saints? Really? If everyone is a saint, then NOBODY IS A SAINT.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is none good, no, not one.

Regardless of what you may think the Bible says about peoples personal sanctity,
the REALITY is much different

as of 2008 percentages by religion of those having an abortion
Roman Catholic = 28.1%
Protestant = 37.3%
Other = 7.1%
None = 27.5%
These are women who have committed murder against an innocent. Saintly eh?

US prison population (as of about 2002)
Catholic 39.16%
Protestant 39.9% (includes Pentecostal, Adventist, Jehovahs Witness, etc.)
Muslim 7.27%
Jewish 1.77%
Athiest 0.2%

These "saints" are locked up because they are a threat to society. There are less athiests in prison than "Christians" by far.

Saints? Really? If everyone is a saint, then NOBODY IS A SAINT.
Well, the canonization of saints is not biblical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0