Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"To address the violent and growing crisis of alt-right, domestic terrorism in the United States, the Christian church must do more than simply condemn such acts. Christians, especially conservative, evangelical denominations whose political ideology engage alt-right views, should recognize that their teachings can and are being conflated with white nationalism."
Christianity’s Role in Alt-Right Terrorism: More than an Aesthetic - The Prindle Post
I think it is kind of ironic that there can be so much concern expressed about Harry Potter or Yoga. Meanwhile people can storm the capital and think it appropriate to say a prayer while unlawfully in the chamber. In other words, the Christian Faith is used to justify rioting. And these people actually believe God is on their side. Is there anyone who doesn't think Satan is rejoiced in such misguided destruction?

Demons are now high tech. I don't think they care much abut Ouija Bards anymore. They have social media and can influence millions at a time and gather them together in frenzy.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status