Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The skill of being able to stay calm, deflect when necessary and sound convincing. He didn't have it.

Do you think Huckabee has these skills? Kellyanne does, nut she has never wanted the job.

Also, it is very difficult to deflect when you know so little of the facts and explanations, as they change from hour to hour.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
This is Trump's pattern of behavior. Claim he knows more about something than everybody else and state he'll fix it better than anybody ever could, then demonstrate that he has less knowledge about it than most average people and have no ability to fix it at all. Yes, I know a bunch of you are happy because he hasn't forgotten his talking points from the campaign, but the fact is that on the big stuff he has a knowledge gap larger than the Solar system.
We've all known someone like this. Narcissism isn't rare nor unfamiliar to most people, unfortunately. I just can't believe we elected one of them as President. I try to avoid giving them any power over me whatsoever. I wouldn't hand them my house keys to water my plants while I'm on vacation, much less the nuclear launch codes.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Do you think Huckabee has these skills? Kellyanne does, nut she has never wanted the job.

Also, it is very difficult to deflect when you know so little of the facts and explanations, as they change from hour to hour.

I don't think Huckabee has the finesse needed for the job either. I don't know why she got the job except for her daddy puckering up to Trump.

Upvote 0