Visit site
✟677,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You didn't know Hunter Biden has his own artwork?

He uses straws for more than cocaine you can watch him online use a straw to move around lines on a canvas.

Saw the untitled artwork and saw a little similarlity between them.
Kudos for your commitment to the lie. Leave no stone unturned and you may yet find those 11780 votes!

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kudos for your commitment to the lie. Leave no stone unturned and you may yet find those 11780 votes!

Hunter creating art is a lie?

Granted CNN is called fake news so they do lie, but I am in no way commited to CNN

But you can see blows around paint through a straw

Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟677,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hunter creating art is a lie?
No, the lie I m referring to is that you came in here for any other reason than to create some stupid political attack under the pretense of sincere curiosity that the op may have actually tried to pass of Hunter Biden’s art as his own work.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found this design for sale yesterday as a Tote Bag for sale, I think on e-bay and the seller was John Emmett and was going to post link for everyone, but cannot find anymore......?

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the lie I m referring to is that you came in here for any other reason than to create some stupid political attack under the pretense of sincere curiosity that the op may have actually tried to pass of Hunter Biden’s art as his own work.

I hadn't the slightest idea anyone was political, I just landed in the art section and its the first thing that come to mind with the lines. I never counted Hunter Biden as a politicial person, I don't think he does either he passes himself off as a artist. So I wouldnt count making a little fun of lines on artwork as some sort of polical attack.

Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟677,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hadn't the slightest idea anyone was political, I just landed in the art section and its the first thing that come to mind with the lines. I never counted Hunter Biden as a politicial person, I don't think he does either he passes himself off as a artist. So I wouldnt count making a little fun of lines on artwork as some sort of polical attack.
Well thanks for clarifying. I was more offended by you making fun of John’s art more than anything else you said. I m acquainted with him from her and another art forum and knew he wouldnt defend himself. There is more to non objective art than meets the eye and it takes more guts to share abstract work given that it’s so polarizing. This little sub forum is practically a ghost town anymore but it used to mean something to some of us. Take care and sorry for over reacting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well thanks for clarifying. I was more offended by you making fun of John’s art more than anything else you said. I m acquainted with him from her and another art forum and knew he wouldnt defend himself. There is more to non objective art than meets the eye and it takes more guts to share abstract work given that it’s so polarizing. This little sub forum is practically a ghost town anymore but it used to mean something to some of us. Take care and sorry for over reacting.
No problem and please accept my apologies for making you upset with me. I had an itch to poke fun of lines (in general) between two artists and I poke fun of myself all the time that I am not always mindful that others might not appreciate my doing that. So forgive me for not being more sensitive.

I shouldn't be in art sections anyway I tend to tick people off when I open my mouth in them. ^_^

Sorry bout that again, and take care yourself as wll, peace.

Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟677,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No problem and please accept my apologies for making you upset with me. I had an itch to poke fun of lines (in general) between two artists and I poke fun of myself all the time that I am not always mindful that others might not appreciate my doing that. So forgive me for not being more sensitive.

I shouldn't be in art sections anyway I tend to tick people off when I open my mouth in them. ^_^

Sorry bout that again, and take care yourself as wll, peace.
I shouldn’t have said what I said and feel a little foolish. I lost some sleep over it and hopefully will act more appropriately going forward. . thanks for your kind words and your forgiveness. Blessings!

• Friendly
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I shouldn’t have said what I said and feel a little foolish. I lost some sleep over it and hopefully will act more appropriately going forward. . thanks for your kind words and your forgiveness. Blessings!
Think nothing more of it, our God richly bless you in Christ Jesus our Lord, peace to you in Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums