Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

We've got a marbled pumpkin cake, chewy pumpkin cookies, and even pumpkin rugelach.​

It’s that time of year when pumpkin spice everything starts appearing on store shelves — candles, lip balm, air fresheners, beer, and of course, the ubiquitous PSL (pumpkin spice latte). That means fall is here, and more importantly, that pumpkin should make a grand return to your kitchen! Pull out your canned pumpkin — or better yet, make your own pumpkin purée and stock your pantry with pumpkin pie spice because we have the best pumpkin recipes to bake this fall.

Whether this marbled cake is baked in a special pumpkin loaf panor in an everyday bread pan, the final result is stunning.

1) Pumpkin Swirl Cake​

This Pumpkin Swirl Cake takes my breath away every time I unmold it from its intricate loaf pan. The anticipation keeps building until I slice into the pound cake-like loaf and reveal the swirled pattern inside, marbled with both vanilla and spiced pumpkin batter. (Don’t fret if you don’t have the specialty loaf pan — this can also be baked in a standard loaf pan and adorned with a simple confectioners’ sugar icing.)

Get the recipe: Pumpkin Swirl Cake

Continued below.