• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Specific Fellowship

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by Jonathan kerr, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hi I posted this in introduce myself but I’m looking for a church that doesn’t use other doctrine than the new and Old Testament with great focus on the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ but also with the traditional Jewish custom of Friday sunset to Saturday sunset sabbath. I’m personally deemed to be a teacher of these things by Lord Jesus Christ and have accepted that I will be Judged much more harshly. Specifically I’m looking for this locally in Northern Ireland and I’f it doesn’t exist then to help with church planting such a place. Basically I’m looking for traditional Jews who have accepted that the foretold coming of the messiah through the prophets was Lord Jesus Christ and who follow his teachings.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+3,610
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I recommend the canons of the synod of Laodicea.

3. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+4,506
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    It sounds like you have some MJ leanings.

4. Tutorman

Tutorman Charismatic Episcopalian

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Most like here Messianic Judaism in this forum would be where you want to go I presume

5. Monk Brendan

Monk Brendan Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,367
    United States
    Melkite Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    And if we're not sure that Jesus asked you to do this, all we have to do is ask you and you'll TELL us so and remove all doubt, right?

As St. Paul said, "I resolve to know nothing among you except the Old and New testament, and the Saturday Sabbath."

6. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    I don’t want to say yes or no because I havnt experienced a MJ church before

7. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single

1 Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Have I cursed the name of our LORD who is Jesus Christ the messiah of God? I do nothing but exalt his name.

8. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Jesus is Lord

9. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    I would also like to explain how glad I feel, finally a place where people have studied and can test spirits, hallelujah!

10. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Also Monk would you quote that piece of scripture for me because I’m sure I’ve read all the New Testament a few times over and hadn’t come across that piece of text.

11. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Has anyone got to the laying on of hands and calling the elders to pray over the sick to revive them yet?

12. Tutorman

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    He was using sarcasm which people tend to do when someone makes very grandiose claims about themselves and how Church is suppose to be.

13. Tutorman

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Never met anyone here that came back from the dead

14. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    That’s a pity a thought he had a piece of information i’d missed which I was fairly doubtful of. Well it’s up to yourselves to believe what you want but what I say is truth, as shown by corinthians 1. You still need milk then I see.

15. Tutorman

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    That is quite insulting, just because we do not think like you does not mean we still need milk.

16. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Spirit of truth talking, I will refer back to Corinthians 12:3. I say Jesus Is Lord. You might still be living in sin depending which day you consider the sabbath.

17. Tutorman

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    That is a blatant lie. The Sabbath was fr the Jews under the Old Covenant. I will tell you this you are no authority and can not decide for yourself what is what in the Church. You claim to study the Bible but you show a great lack of knowledge about such. If you had such knowledge you would know that items were settled by a Church council as was done in Acts not by some yahoo on the internet.

18. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    whatever, you keep sinning.

19. Tutorman

+1,069
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Same to you

20. Jonathan kerr

Jonathan kerr New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    I’m sinless chum. That’s what happens when you follow the perfect teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.