Special prayer for all on this most Holy Week!

Izzy23

Let Love Rule
Aug 1, 2004
New York City, NY
✟4,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, Brothers and Sisters~

I would like to ask everyone to join with me in a special prayer this week for the world and all of those who are hurting and are in need.

There is such an outcry in these last days and so much pain. So many are walking thru very deep valleys and long dark roads and sometimes there doesn't seem to be any hope. There is so much emotional pain and financial need and we are all in need of our GREAT SAVIOR.

The enemy has come to discourage us and is working overtime. Let's put our lives and faith in Jesus and allow Him to show us His Mighty Faithfulness.

Right now, Lord~ I pray for our families, our friends, our neighbors, our enemies, our lost, our leaders, our elderly, our children, the homeless and the destitue and ourselves. Pour Your Holy Spirit out on us and help us to seek Your Counsel and heal our lives. Redeem us and forgive us for our foolishness. The times are getting harder but You are our God. May Your Will be done always and may we be strong and remain faithful until Your coming. And above all things...May Your Will be done. Thank You so much for Your Sacrifice. We are loved. In Your Glorious Name I pray. Amen.

Love and Peace
Izzy

M

mhoward55

Izzy23 said:

I would like to ask everyone to join with me in a special prayer this week for the world and all of those who are hurting and are in need.

There is such an outcry in these last days and so much pain. So many are walking thru very deep valleys and long dark roads and sometimes there doesn't seem to be any hope. There is so much emotional pain and financial need and we are all in need of our GREAT SAVIOR.

The enemy has come to discourage us and is working overtime. Let's put our lives and faith in Jesus and allow Him to show us His Mighty Faithfulness.

Right now, Lord~ I pray for our families, our friends, our neighbors, our enemies, our lost, our leaders, our elderly, our children, the homeless and the destitue and ourselves. Pour Your Holy Spirit out on us and help us to seek Your Counsel and heal our lives. Redeem us and forgive us for our foolishness. The times are getting harder but You are our God. May Your Will be done always and may we be strong and remain faithful until Your coming. And above all things...May Your Will be done. Thank You so much for Your Sacrifice. We are loved. In Your Glorious Name I pray. Amen.

Love and Peace
Izzy
Father please bless all your children. Pour out your spirit on them. Help us all in our daily needs. We love you, and thank you father for always being there for us.
amen

Reactions: gumpsmom
Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up our world in prayer to You in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Lord, bless us all with the proper mental and physical as well as spiritual food, protect the weak and bless the poor, deliever the persecuted from their enemies, guide our leaders, strengthen our families. Thank You Almighty!

Upvote 0

gumpsmom

Contributor
Feb 13, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
✟23,544.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I send my prayers to You for the entire human race. Hold us all within your hand, Lord. Touch the sick with Your healing hand. Provide for the poor with Your riches. Give strength to the world leaders, that they make the right decisions. Most of all Lord, I pray that everyone know the power of Your love and sacrifice. We are so loved by You, and I give you thanks. In Jesus' name, I pray... Amen.

Reactions: cajunlady
Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Izzy23 said:

Love and Peace
Izzy

Amen.

Upvote 0

edward19860126

Apr 5, 2006
Canton
✟15,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father,I just want to thank you for everything,thank you for every wonderful day,thanks for giving my life a tremendous plan.Lord,i am a Chinese and lives in China,maybe my english is not good to explain how much my thankful,but Lord,I know that you know my heart.Father,thank you very much.I pray you open my family's and my friends' heart.I pray you open the leaders' heart,I pray you give your mercy to this world,I pray that you streghthen our Christians' faith everyday and refresh our mind,I pray for all the non-believers,Lord,please open their heart,let them konw you,let them know your kingdom.
Heavenly Father.thank you very much for sacrifice for us.

Reactions: Izzy23
Upvote 0

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I pray for lost souls around the world. Let this Passover/Resurrection week bring many lost souls to christ. I pray for muslems, jews and even those who are blinded by the enemy into thinking they are saved but they are not. Speak through your pastors and MJ Rabbi's a word that will cause men and women around the world to discover their need for You. May Your Grace abound this week Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Izzy said:

I agree with this prayer Oh Lord. Amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I pray in total agreement with this prayer more than ever. Amen:pray:

Im-revived
Izzy23 said:

Love and Peace
Izzy

Upvote 0